Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2014, 11:40 PM |#101  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 2,908

Donate to Me
More
please slow down with the updates...

if you want to create a nightly experience setup a code.google page and let users subscribe to a beta channel and get nightly betas through the play store that way...

then just release full releases weekly or monthly to everyone else.

4th February 2014, 11:48 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRusselo

if you want to create a nightly experience setup a code.google page and let users subscribe to a beta channel and get nightly betas through the play store that way...

I think the quick releases are perfect.
And if he would make a beta channel, people participating aren't able the rate and comment the app in the PlayStore.

Sent from my Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to mastel97 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mastel97 Ad-Free
4th February 2014, 11:52 PM |#103  
Flag Edmonton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastel97

I think the quick releases are perfect.
And if he would make a beta channel, people participating aren't able the rate and comment the app in the PlayStore.

Sent from my Nexus 4

And people can also rate in the play store that they get bothered by too many updates...
4th February 2014, 11:53 PM |#104  

More
Quote:

And people can also rate in the play store that they get bothered by too many updates...

I don't see any ratings related to this topic

Sent from my Nexus 4
4th February 2014, 11:56 PM |#105  
Flag Edmonton

Donate to Me
More
It happens... and it happened at least once for this app

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
4th February 2014, 11:58 PM |#106  

More
Oh then I hope the dev will not get worried about that

Sent from my Nexus 4
5th February 2014, 12:14 AM |#107  
Flag Internety
Thanks Meter: 1,730

More
@Line.Dev

No. Problem occurs also with 3G connection
5th February 2014, 12:20 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:

I don't know if users really get bothered, I honestly love the feeling to know that something gets chaged everyday like in the nightlies. But I think about slowing it down a bit. Cause I think gGoogle doesnt rate it as a good sign if an app is getting updated everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozohcum

@Line.Dev

No. Problem occurs also with 3G connection

Okay, I will watch out for the ug and tell you when I found and fixed it!

I created a small website for Android hub. Nothing big but good to spread links out.
http://androidhub.cyanogenmod-forum.de/
The Following User Says Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
5th February 2014, 12:42 AM |#109  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 394

More
So I like this because the widget is like feedly. What I dont like is I cant delete any of the feeds. I dont want google+ or youtube. Also with the widget it doesnt tell me were the feed is from. All it says is all unreads. feedly widget tells you the rss feed were the news is coming from.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote:

I dont agree with this at all. Its awesome that a DEV has updates coming fast. I like that. Im thinking about switching to this from feedly and enjoy the updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to idle0095 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift idle0095 Ad-Free
5th February 2014, 03:29 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idle0095

So I like this because the widget is like feedly. What I dont like is I cant delete any of the feeds. I dont want google+ or youtube. Also with the widget it doesnt tell me were the feed is from. All it says is all unreads. feedly widget tells you the rss feed were the news is coming from.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I dont agree with this at all. Its awesome that a DEV has updates coming fast. I like that. Im thinking about switching to this from feedly and enjoy the updates.

Same here. I don't understand why anyone complain about frequent updates. Some Devs are not even supportive and not update there apps in ages. This DEV is very dedicated and listen to user suggestions. The frequent updates are great and it feels like a refresh specially when something new is added. It doesn't take any effort in hiting the update button on the Play Store. Thanks you again Android Hub Dev!

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th February 2014, 03:42 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line.Dev

You can tap on the Video while playing and the menu should disappear, please try that.

Tapping the video doesn't hide the transparent feed title bar on top. All it does it brings up the pause button on center plus the YouTube bottom scroll bar. Take a look at my screenshot when I tap the screen while video is playing. Any way you can change this? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1391568128798.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	2559739  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)