FORUMS

I Think I've Found The Problem

432 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By blackout203, Senior Member on 7th July 2007, 10:44 PM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
I believe that most people that have the "ERROR: ITWriteDisk" error and afterward, did nothing, is the problem. After the "ERROR: ITWriteDisk" error comes up, one must "HARD Reset" which are the two Soft buttons "-" and then stick stylus in the little hole next to the microSD slot.

Can anyone with a bricked device try this please? I think many did not know what a "HARD Reset" is and thus, believe there device is bricked! Please try this method and tell me if it has solved the "bricked" issue. Thanks.
8th July 2007, 10:48 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout203

I believe that most people that have the "ERROR: ITWriteDisk" error and afterward, did nothing, is the problem. After the "ERROR: ITWriteDisk" error comes up, one must "HARD Reset" which are the two Soft buttons "-" and then stick stylus in the little hole next to the microSD slot.

Can anyone with a bricked device try this please? I think many did not know what a "HARD Reset" is and thus, believe there device is bricked! Please try this method and tell me if it has solved the "bricked" issue. Thanks.

To be honest, the first thing you do if your device does not boot OS you perform a hard-reset!! And if you don't know what or how you hard reset, you should not get involved in flashing. but maybe it'll work for someone
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread