ROM Source
Device Source

Official nightly changelog

New build posted 11/21/2014

New build posted 11/18/2014

New build posted 11/06/2014

New build posted 10/31/2014

New build posted 10/29/2014

New build posted 10/22/2014 thanks to @Snuzzo's help.

Calendar app added to all builds on 9/29

Device-specific-to-this-rom changelog:

9/28
Density changer fixed

9/24
Initial build

Last edited:

puhleez

Jan 3, 2011
Middle TN
Bug list:
Group Messaging problems? See here!

DSB Cubed:
HAS AUTO S-ON DETECTION! PLEASE DO NOT FASTBOOT THE BOOT.IMG!
Governors not listed in Aroma: Choose with performance settings. Those governors were never meant to play well with our device alongside kernel based mpdecision.

KitKat:
Both builds;
ADB Debugging
To turn on USB tether, unmount/eject from PC first. Once done tethering disconnect completely from PC.
PMEM-
non-working bluetooth camera and browser.

Viper4Android:
Check out this guide
Link

Last edited by a moderator:

jtio21

May 3, 2013
Downloading now! I'll report back later.

Sent from my Rezound on TACHYON using xda app-developers app

LOBBS

Jul 16, 2012
Independence, Missouri
I've heard good things about Carbon. I'll have to give it a look when I get home tonight.

Sent from my Infected Rezound using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dejahboi

May 11, 2007
Porterville
Okay, I'm having trouble attaining LTE on my device. I change the settings to the corresponding network from global to LTE/CDMA/EVdO. So i'm not sure if i did something wrong.

EDIT: It literally took a good 5-10 mins to get a signal for LTE. Very unusual but it was a fresh start/install. I'll see if I can mess around with it more. Also, messing around with "Halo", its pretty cool, bit buggy. ( A notification popped up, slide to open, and it force crashed). Overall, cool ROM. This might be my new ROM :D.

Last edited:

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
To be honest I never liked halo so I always disable it but I will say...quite impressive with the port snuzzo....its the difference the rezound needs for balance...and this is a great difference. I'd say this is in my top 3 ROMs of all time to use if you like to modify...and I'll say all 3 of those ROMs have been ported by 3 different developers for the rezound...you are one of those special enough to earn this title in my eyes

Sent from my P4R4N01D R3D D347H 4.3 using xda app-developers app

bbgreen

Feb 11, 2011
Ruston
Thank you for bring this over. I have been on it for two days now with no problems. I really like the active notification.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 4

Uzephi

Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
To be honest I never liked halo so I always disable it but I will say...quite impressive with the port snuzzo....its the difference the rezound needs for balance...and this is a great difference. I'd say this is in my top 3 ROMs of all time to use if you like to modify...and I'll say all 3 of those ROMs have been ported by 3 different developers for the rezound...you are one of those special enough to earn this title in my eyes

I especially love the transitions! Only issue I see is the data at boot and data notifier is always at 0.00B/s

Other than that, no issues yet.

Sent from my Rezound using xda app-developers app

REV3NT3CH

Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
Oh wow.... BTW just curious. I'm a gsm user and it doesn't show I have signal in status bar but does show in quick settings pulldown....is this a bug?

Edit: nvm didnt read op thoroughly enough haha

Reactions: Snuzzo

Quantumrabbit

Apr 8, 2011
LG G5
Essential Phone
Oh man Snuzzo... You are so sneaky.

I'm not sure it's possible, but as I saw Carbon ROM on my Galaxy Tab 2 as well as Slim Bean... any chance Slim Bean may work for this, too?

\I will definitely be trying this.

Quantumrabbit

Apr 8, 2011
LG G5
Essential Phone
Who would be interested in an ION build without working camera?
@Quantumrabbit
I can try it again but I would have to pull down their source again. Right now I am pulling AOSP right from Google.

I'm still not sure I get what ION is for/does. I know it's a different memory management, but I thought everything going ION was supposed to make ROMs more compatible across phones, which doesn't really seem to be the case... I'm also unsure how memory management affects all the other parts of the phone so significantly.

\Don't go wasting your time on my account. I was just curious, if you've tried before and it doesn't work, it may not be worth it. I'll give Carbon a go, may like it better anywho. :)

d.kozzer

May 4, 2012
Chicago
Thanks for bringing another awesome ROM to the vigor, snuzzo! I'll be giving this one a try, since I was running CarbonRom on my grouper for a while and liked it pretty well. I assume this one works great with Funky?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's it guys. Enjoy the current builds, seems like more and more problems are creeping up on this for our device. Sad but true.
    Normally I wouldn't mind the off topic chitter chatter, none of it was even remotely close to pertaining to a ROM. Please take it to the off topic thread in General. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    I do have another kernel for those who wish to try it. I'll push it in a build.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 4
    Interesting about the touchscreen issues. I don't get enough calls to really see what the problem is. Going to be tough to find out what's truly causing it. Either way vacation was great, very relaxing, and 10/13 is up! :)

Clean flash it will not default to a data/calls connection so please be warned and set your preferred network type in Settings, either with a rom only flash, dirty flash, or skip the Gapps setup wizard by touching 4 corners clockwise starting at the upper left in portrait.