[ROM] Runny Rom - N1 Version [Sense 3.5][V.6.0_5][04/05/2012] - TRACKBALL WAKE!

Search This thread

g1-and-only

Oct 1, 2009
Los Angeles
Love it so far but the Speaker is still very low so can't hear phone ring or alarm. Thank you for the work you have put into this and keeping the sexynexy alive and kicking.

g1-and-only

Oct 1, 2009
Los Angeles
Great Rom so far. Looks and feels fantastic but the speaker is still very low with the 5.5 v3 update. Thanks a million for keeping the sexy nexy alive and kicking. Everything esle so far is on point.

tonyeva

Jan 20, 2010
Taipei
Amazing rom indeed! Snappy and batt saving!
Volume is way too low however!
Have this corrected the 1st priority, please.
Thank you.
ps. Volume back to normal after V5.5.4 : )

Last edited:

Dreamtheater2003

Oct 20, 2008
Cainta
Because its so fast you'll throw it out the window.. LOL..

BTW: for what ever reason. My volume level went up. This is for the 2nd release.. I'll be sticking to this ver for few days coz I I've been flashing a lot and changing my hboot part this day.

Sent from my HTC Nexus One using XDA

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
Seeing as how I love Sense, I will try this ROM out.

What's a big plus is the incredibly sexy Aroma Installer! Will report back later how it runs and feels with my class 6 sdcard.

yogibogi

Feb 11, 2009
i want to try this rom but what can you explain what is "TouchScreen Driver in recovery" in the Requirements ?
if i will flash this rom with stock HBOOT how much memory will i have left for apps?
the rom support RTL and hebrew ?
the AROMA Installer is in the rom ?
thanks

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011
what are the result after flashing this ROM
give us some guide dude.

A report will come later. Had to reinstall this ROM as I changed my cache partition from 95 mb down to 5 mb to have a similar layout as the Desire's CM7r2 hboot scheme. I also want normal A2SD instead of AD2SDX to prevent annoying extra lag.

I only have a class 6 sdcard and don't want the extra lag by having application data on the sdcard.

i want to try this rom but what can you explain what is "TouchScreen Driver in recovery" in the Requirements ?
if i will flash this rom with stock HBOOT how much memory will i have left for apps?
the rom support RTL and hebrew ?
the AROMA Installer is in the rom ?
thanks

Touchscreen driver in recovery simply means you'll need a touch recovery to utilize the amarullz installer. 4EXT Touch Recovery will more than well do the job.

If you use this scheme, you will have plenty of space for apps: 145 mb system, 5 mb cache and 287 mb data

I don't know if this ROM supports RTL or hebrew, but I'm guessing it does. Yes, the Aroma installer is here.

Atento

Jun 18, 2010
Curitiba
Could I flash it using Amonra recovery? I have no idea how to use 4ext and it's paid.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

chota_shivaji

Jul 21, 2008
The recovery is free, the updater on Google Play is paid. Check it out: http://4ext.net/

And no, you can't use amonra, this rom uses a nice full featured installer called Aroma and they needs 4ext.

I think that is not true. Few posts back in my update, I had mentioned that I flashed this rom using amon_ra 2.0.0. The only issue I had was low speaker volume which was rom issue.

Sent from my HTC Runnymede using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THANKS TO RSK TEAM FOR THE ORIGINAL MODDED ROM!!!!!

runnyromboxN1.png

Thanks to tommert38 for the great image
    Thanks to Shubhamchamaria and all others original Desire Rom Developers.​

*Trackball Wake* *Swipe to Clear Notification* *Trackball Multicolor Light Notifications* *ZV6 Tweaks* *RCTWEAKS* *Beats Audio* *Tweaked Camera* *Arabic Support*

Requirements:
    • Full wipe before install.
    • CM7/r2 Hboot or Stock HBOOT
    • EXT4 Partition - Minimum 1GB.
    • HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 4EXT RECOVERY TOUCH
      If you have used another Recovery and you got boot screen freezing, try to run Alignment_Cool FIRST to install ROM
    For info and changelog visit original thread at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1526831

RunnySCR1.jpg
    RunnySCR3.jpg
    RunnySCR9.jpg
    RunnySCR11.jpg

RunnySCR7.jpg
    RunnySCR4.jpg
    RunnySCR13.jpg
    RunnySCR14.jpg

Download:

Runny ROM 6.0 N1 by inestain V.6.0_5 - 04/05/2012 - Link Fixed 13/06/2012

Runny ROM 6.0 N1 by inestain V.6.0_4 - 20/04/2012
    _ Finally we have a (fake) TRACKBALL WAKE!
    _ Mic issue Fix (install Mic Fix V.2)
    _ Some minor fixes
    Runny ROM 6.0 N1 by inestain V.6.0_3 - 19/04/2012
    _ Fixed App2sdx
    _ Fixed loop boot problem
    _ Some minor fixes
    Runny ROM 6.0 N1 by inestain V.6.0_2 - 18/04/2012 Buggy :(
    _ Fixed Led charging Notification
    _ Added Arabic support (Untested yet) - Thanks to madmack -> http://blog.devasque.com/how-to-apply-patch/
    _ Fixed soft button backlight
    _ Added Color Trackball Notifications to Aroma
    _ Added some boot scripts
    _ Added Build.prop tweaks
    Runny ROM 6.0 N1 by inestain V.6.0_1 - 15/04/2012
    _ New base source Runny Rom 6.0
    _ Added Sense 4 Skin
    _ Added DSPManager
    _ Removed Blinker App
    _ Added NotifyLight [Blue Mod]
    _ Replaced HTC FBChat with official FB Messenger
    _ Fixed RCTeam Tweaks
    _ Now SuperCharger automatically in sdcard root
    Runny ROM 5.5 N1 by inestain V.5.5_5 - 09/04/2012
    _ You can remap Search Button as Power Button (with long press for power menu). Option is in Aroma Installer.
    _ Fixed Camera effects
    _ Removed unused library
    _ Added some optional apps
    Runny ROM 5.5 N1 by inestain V.5.5_4 - 07/04/2012
    _ Fixed external speaker :)
    _ Moved "Blinker" to optional apps in Aroma Installer
    _ Fixed Aroma Installer config
    _ Tweaked build.prop
    _ Added Oi File Manager
    Runny ROM 5.5 N1 by inestain V.5.5_3 - 06/04/2012
    _ Fixed external speaker [?]
    _ Some minor fixes
    Runny ROM 5.5 N1 by inestain V.5.5_2 - 04/04/2012
    _ TEST VERSION

Suggested Tweaks:
    • This ROM installs in your sdcard root a SuperCharger script. There is an app included called script manager.
      You have to run SuperCharger through Script Manager as root (the second one with the skull n danger sign)... then choose option 6 when the main menu comes after finishing initial tweaks..

• Android 2.2 and higher devices have Adobe Flash support in the browser. While it is great to have this option, we recommend leaving the Flash plug-in set to on-demand mode. This will keep it from loading with the rest of the page. Instead of waiting for the Flash content, you get a box with a green arrow in the middle. Tapping this will load up the Flash plug-in. This will make the page loads faster, and still let you enjoy Flash when you need it.
      It's easy to change this setting. In the Browser go to Menu > More > Settings. Scroll down and pick Enable Plug-ins. In the resulting popup, select On-demand. Exit the settings, and you're done.

• Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. So open Battery Calibration after the first boot. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
      It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.

• Don't forget to run FasterFix app to improve the GPS NTP time settings in your gps.conf file and add a gps suppliant host.
    I'll add dspmanager and sense 4 skin in next release... You can download skin from first thread.

From 5.5_4 try to wipe only cache and delvik.
    Version 5.5_4 uploaded.
    Please report bugs. I'll do my best to fix it. :)

Try to use SuperCharger and let me know.

Byez.
    Version 5.5_5
    *You can remap Search Button as Power Button (also with long press for power menu) - SORRY, NO WAKE
    *Fixed Camera effects
    *Removed unused library
    *Added some optional apps

Report me.