-instead of quoting the obvious troll, report it's message using the
report.gif
button

Note taken...my bad...

Last edited:

A_Pickle

Dec 12, 2007
Hi!

I don't often post here at xda-developers, but I do appreciate all the work that you guys do! If it weren't for you guys, I'm not even sure it'd be worthwhile to buy a smartphone!

But anyways... I have a Palm Treo Pro. Palm's somewhat... notorious for making screens with a 1:1 aspect ratio, and my Treo Pro is no exception. It's got a 320x320 pixel screen, and neither Numpty Physics CAB file works with it. "Numpty Physics.cab" just gives me a 320x240 image of the game, and it's super laggy and on it's side... while "Numpty Physics2.cab" just gives me the "Not a valid pocket PC application" error message.

Seems interesting, I'd love to play this game... but I can't. :(

saxsuperior

Oct 15, 2008
T-Mo TP2 Numpty Physics

How do i install this on my U.S. TP2 w/stock rom? Does it even work on WVGA resolution? I cant install it unfortunately. Keep gettin an err msg. Something along the lines of a "valid application."

kouki1000

Oct 4, 2009
Dont work for me

It dont work on my Orange SPV M3000. I launch it, shows le the loading cursor and make my screen black for 1 second and it closes.
I'm using WM 5.0 French rom and i've got a QVGA screen.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks by advance.

XphX

Aug 23, 2009
Vienna
Hey there, i got this version to work with my Samsung Omnia i900. But the screen has the resolution 400x240 and the version i installed uses just half of the whole screen. Is there any way to use the whole screen for playing?

Thanks in advance,
XphX

sassien

Jan 23, 2009
additional levels?

Hi all,

works fine on HTC Jade (Touch 3G).

I found the additional levels on the editor's website (http://numptyphysics.garage.maemo.org/levels/) but the problem is how to make these levels work?

I tried just adding them in Program files/Numpty Physics/Data, but then when I launch the game I cannot see the new levels...
Anything I do wrong?
thanks a lot ! :)

sassien

Jan 23, 2009
Ok, I understand : in fact ".npz" files are zips of ".nph" files.
So the easiest way is downloading all the levels separately...
Hope this will help someone :)

crazycruiser

Nov 28, 2009
Hey guys, got my Touch Pro2 on WinMo 6.5, and I have the ACE Gapi tool installed, but I still can't get Numpty to work :[ Whenever I try to open it, the text next to the Windows icon top right said "SDL_app" and the screen doesn't change until I kick it back to the start menu. Nothing ever comes up for Numpty [Note however, it does have it as running in my processes, just won't change the screen]

Thanks if you can help!

The Numpty Physics2 file should is working on HTC Touch Diamond which has Qualcomm chipset, maybe it'll work for you guys with "Not a valid pocket PC application"

Do you know the (real/exact) cause of the Not a valid pocket PC application message?

I got exactly that message when I tried to open a .pdf using Acrobat Reader Mobile on a storage card. After a soft-reset the problem was gone ... :confused:

c3374713

Oct 12, 2009
since it seems this thread is abit slow, I shall compile ZWI's version..

I use a GSM HTC Diamond, so the original both versions couldn't work, like the rest of the brothers here.

ZWI's version works, so i compiled it into a CAB file for all to enjoy. =)

really nice work :)

i have an htc touch pro with win6.5 and it starts finally :)
Thanks!!!