{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM10 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Dear,

Thanks for such a step by step guide. But think beyond this I know all this and have being doing from years. But its not working this time.

You mean your seeing UHD bootlogo or boot animation. If its boot logo u sure you are not hot booting instead of flashing kernel.

A

apsanchezs

BUG, BUG and more BUGS

fxp 221 bug!!!! in recovery , cant use any key to enter selection!!!!

A few minutes ago I have tried to install FXP221 with the same bug that you have mentioned. CWM recovery V6.0.2.8 not responding, can't use any selection. My CM10 version is for Iyokan.

Regards,

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Same here ,

used an older kernel to flash the rom and gapps via CWM, and finally flashed FXP 221 kernel to use it with the rom

I cant flash even with the older kernel which came with FXP219. Now the CWM is working but during the process the installation is aborted. My version for Iyokan.

Regards,

Last edited:

BeNiSh

Aug 22, 2010
what about CM10.1 for iyokan? nobody ever does stable, slim and fast 4.2.2 ROM for this phone :crying:

pteek

May 8, 2009
Hey FXP team!

I left this rom in the FXP14x times and moved to stock ICS becuase it had too many problems. I had lots of problems with the ICS rom too but I was very busy with college and stuff.

After suffering for more than 4 months, I dedcided that I wanted my phone to be perfect. I came back to xda and saw that you guys had made this ROM just what I wanted.

I am using CM nightly 201306 16 build and it is THE best peice of sofware for this phone. It is snappy, cool looking, stable, has correct physical keyboard mapping AND the sym keys works. Notification light, front camera, automatic brightness and the list goes on....

Sorry for the small wall of rave text in a development thread but I really wanted to show my appericiation.

The only little problem with it is that the face unlock feature (works, but) can't display the camera feed.

Thanks again guys!

cheers

D

Deleted member 2266360

Are there any known bugs or things not working in the latest build?

I am trying the official CM10 nightly 20130623 - everything works except sometimes when typing numbers on the physical keyboard, it brings up the wrong numbers.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2266360

u.b.o.o.t

May 27, 2006
Thanks for your help! Discovered no keyboard layout was selected. Hope it is OK now.
Good to know. For me, selecting another layout didn't help. But anyways - I wrote my own keyboard layout, which supports Copy&Paste via Ctrl-X,C,V,A

Not sure why but installed Facebook Messenger and the SMS options are not there anymore. They were on previous ICS ROM.
Facebook is not an Android standard app. It has been preinstalled by Sony on ICS and they also built some messaging infrastructure around it. On CM10 you have to install it yourself.

D

Deleted member 2266360

Good to know. For me, selecting another layout didn't help. But anyways - I wrote my own keyboard layout, which supports Copy&Paste via Ctrl-X,C,V,A

Facebook is not an Android standard app. It has been preinstalled by Sony on ICS and they also built some messaging infrastructure around it. On CM10 you have to install it yourself.

Facebook Messenger is just the chat part and didn't come with my previous ROM. Lots of people have said that the SMS function disappeared when they installed it on 4.1.2. Hopefully Facebook will fix it soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Screenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-45.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-02-56.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-07.jpgScreenshot_2012-07-31-21-03-24.jpg
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

HOWTO

Install instructions:
    1. Install a Recovery (there are some around this forum)
    2. Flash Rom
    3. Flash gapps
    4. Wipe (only required 1st time)
    5. Flash kernel (fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM10 RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP

We suport following accesorries
    LIVEVIEW
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/liveviewmicrodisplay?cc=gb&lc=en#a
    LIVEWATCH http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/smartwatch?cc=gb&lc=en
    ANT+ http://www.thisisant.com/pages/technology/what-is-ant-plus

after your requests we will start working on cm10.1 (android 4.2)
    this release will be UNOFFICIAL
    and you can decide yourself how good is user experience
    please don't post any bugs on bugtracker related to 10.1
    there is no ETA so don't spam

br
    J
    FreeXperiaTeam
    FXP145 released
    hy all
    probably many are wondering what happening
    we are trying to fix all things so that you can enjoy am cm official release
    probably cm10 will be last FreeXperiaProject release on all 2011 devices
    (we can not say more unless we see 4.2 code)
    thanks to all who supported us on this long journey
    CU on the other side

Jerpelea
    FreeXperiaProject