28th February 2012, 03:41 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,441

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsral

Hi,
Just wondering if you are you planning to do a wifi only (6180) version. There seems to be a lack of love for the non GSM Radio 7.7's out there with not a single rom in the forum.
Thanks a lot.

I think someone is working on one (well, I know he is, but not sure what his plans are for release). I will ask him what's up and then port this ROM if he is not planning on releasing it. It would be better, clearly if someone with the device were to release a ROM for it...

Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to sk806 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sk806 Ad-Free

28th February 2012, 03:43 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Exclamation New DL Link
BTW, I am uploading the ROM to a new site now, PLEASE do not post mirror links of the ROM, as I like to keep track of its traffic...thanks! It will be back up shortly...

Steve
The Following User Says Thank You to sk806 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sk806 Ad-Free
28th February 2012, 04:00 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Thumbs up
very nice rom, 10x better then stock (hk version) thank you!! Even TW looks lagless.
28th February 2012, 06:23 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I got the 6810 first had it a week. Sent it back for 80 dollars more. I decided to get 3g version. Just to have 3g and phone option. I also remember development on orginal tab was most for the 3g version. My advice spend the extra doe.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using XDA Premium HD app
28th February 2012, 06:38 PM |#15  
Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 48,950

Donate to Me
More
finally got around to releasing it bro. lol. nice. good job!
28th February 2012, 07:12 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

finally got around to releasing it bro. lol. nice. good job!

Thanks, couldn't have done it without you!

Steve
28th February 2012, 08:33 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you for the effort. I tried this ROM with a factory reset. I get an FC on android.phone as soon as it boots, and that causes a reboot. I tried to reflash but it did not work. I am using the 3g international version from Dubai.
28th February 2012, 09:16 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I flashed it last night on a 3G 16Gb and performance is noticably better. However one bug - when playing Reckless Racing 2 the game continually pauses itself. It's not dirt on the screen causing it and a reboot didnt help. It doesnt seem to impact any other apps.
Can someone else running this rom please test on Reckless Racing 2? It happens a few times per race.
28th February 2012, 09:48 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alishankiti

Thank you for the effort. I tried this ROM with a factory reset. I get an FC on android.phone as soon as it boots, and that causes a reboot. I tried to reflash but it did not work. I am using the 3g international version from Dubai.

Hmmm...try wiping everything, data/factory reset, cache partition, dalvik cache, battery stats, etc. The script should do this for you, but maybe something went awry...

If that doesn't work, try redownloading the zip. Finally, PM me, and we can see if we can sort it out...

Steve
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sk806 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sk806 Ad-Free
28th February 2012, 09:49 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rye, New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbooth

I flashed it last night on a 3G 16Gb and performance is noticably better. However one bug - when playing Reckless Racing 2 the game continually pauses itself. It's not dirt on the screen causing it and a reboot didnt help. It doesnt seem to impact any other apps.
Can someone else running this rom please test on Reckless Racing 2? It happens a few times per race.

So the game is actually pausing itself or freezing up. Sorry, just want to be clear. I can run a logcat on this one...as long as the game looks fun.....
28th February 2012, 10:31 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk806

So the game is actually pausing itself or freezing up. Sorry, just want to be clear. I can run a logcat on this one...as long as the game looks fun.....

The game is great!
Not freezing, just pausing, as if I had hit the pause button which is at the top centre of the screen. I'm thinking it could be related to touchscreen sensitivity or maybe the game pauses itself when it runs low on memory (unlikely but possible).

Other than this minor bug the rom is a great start, thanks for making my Tab even better!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)