[Request}] Htc One Harman Kardon audio mod

Search This thread

racosta201045

Feb 9, 2012
Houston Texas
When???

Honestly guys I am a serious music head...
When i heard about the new HK on the M8
I was seriously unhappy....
Already bricked my T6 twice..
So when WHEN WHEN will wehave a kernel or a mod for this?
I would love to see a screenshot of what yall have or if anyone had this working on their Max(T6)

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
I would love to see a screenshot of what yall have or if anyone had this working on their Max(T6)

Read what I wrote in the other thread to your post and you get your answer

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

fanbogo

Mar 28, 2010
Manchester
OnePlus 8T
its like installing new software in car to get more speed, if you want better volume, quality or something you have to change speakers..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

berbecaru

Mar 13, 2009
I bricked my HTC One Max trying to install HK

Can you tell me how you fix your HTC One Max T6 from bricking? I tried everything and is still starting the rom and then is restarting. with any rom that I flush.

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Can you tell me how you fix your HTC One Max T6 from bricking? I tried everything and is still starting the rom and then is restarting. with any rom that I flush.
Got to one max forum and ask there how to unbrick-.- normally after flashing the h/k mod you just need to reflash your Rom...except if you are s-off and flashed the adsp.img too...then reflash firmware...or install RUU

Will972

Feb 17, 2011
paris
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Hi, i'm a beatmaker and all i can say is that if u want a sound close to the boomsound then use Viper for Android Fx.. because Beats effect give bass stuff like that but the sound is very strangled and not good for me since i've used the M8.. so now i join Beats with Viper for Android FX and all i can say is my Marshall's headphones give me an amazing sound.. better than classic boomsound on the M8

Last edited:
Reactions: Enhdojo

billyli19

Apr 1, 2013
And I got hk on my m7.. took all night and it's not my work but works.. pm me ur Google account for it.. I'm tired cause getting it took all night n a lot of bricks. i have a team on Google that don't believe anything is impossible cause we making the magic since xda is too by the book. 1 pro and two consultants and lil people like us with faith.. u will never hear impossible with us.. we can use 1 more kernel builder with m7

Hi there,
can you please send me the Harman Kardon files for the M7?
Thank You in advance

email: billy_li_19@hotmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's not the point. The reason why it can be ported to all m8 variants is that they all share the same chipset and DAC. The h/k audio cannot be ported due to libaudioflinger. Libaudioflinger is what calls these audio libraries when a particular sound effect is enabled. If the code for the effects are not in libaudioflinger, they will simply not work. Now the thing is, libaudioflinger is compiled very specifically. Firstly, using m8's libaudioflinger so simply make the OS crash at boot. Secondly, our current libaudioflinger does not have the codes for h/k in the library so h/k can't be called. Thirdly, it's not just libaudioflinger that we need to get h/k working, they also depend on hw audio libraries which are obviously chipset specific. If we don't have those dependencies then we won't have this working for our chipset.

We can't simply mod libraries to make it work. This requires complete recompiling with the correct codes which will call the h/k libraries when the audio effect is enabled. Only HTC can do this as they are licensed to have the source code and use it.

Also, how is BoomSound working for you? No sense 6 port have BoomSound working!

Sent from mah haytch tee see Juan via crapatalk
    works for me.. donno y

Right, so BoomSound is not working still, what you are hearing is just the work of v4a!

BoomSound is not working at all, weather it's speakers or headphones. Have you tried turning the switch on/off? It won't make a difference. At all.

And I got hk on my m7.. took all night and it's not my work but works.. pm me ur Google account for it.. I'm tired cause getting it took all night n a lot of bricks. i have a team on Google that don't believe anything is impossible cause we making the magic since xda is too by the book. 1 pro and two consultants and lil people like us with faith.. u will never hear impossible with us.. we can use 1 more kernel builder with m7
    It's currently impossible to port due to libraries being specifically compiled for the Snapdragon 801 chipset. The same applies for working BoomSound effect on sense 6 ROMs. We won't be having h/k audio anytime soon, maybe in the distant future though (but I highly, highly doubt that!) As for BoomSound, we must wait until official sense 6 update because only HTC can compile the libraries to be compatible for our chipset.

Hm, I can't believe this anyway...

Sent from my HTC ONE
    To be honest, I do highly doubt that we can get H/K audio working for m7...yet. Just need proof it's working first....:p
    I have the original sixth sense rom, and it's working in that rom. There really is an audio improvement when I turn it on

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I worked on the sixth sense port and hk audio was not working and probably will never work on m7

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app