How many time you spent working or having fun with your PC?
Have you ever receive an SMS when you are writing something by your beautiful, large-layout, physic, desktop keyboard?
Have you ever changed your smartphone battery by USB cable connected to same PC you are working on?
Now you can read and write SMS, shift notification
to your desktop PC (or laptop, or tablet...) in some easy clicks!
Leave your charging level goes up while you are using
your SMS functions as you are in front of your phone!
NO INFORMATION SAVED ON PC!
NO PRIVACY VIOLATION!
(internet will NEVER be used, so nobody can stole your messages)
BATTERY WILL BE CHARGED!
(not killed using wire-less connection)
- Battery level appear with icon/percentage
- Checking and control of airplane status
- Calls support (name, number, time, duration)
- Contacts support (name, number, email, address, note)
- Threads and messages (SMS) support
- Contact and thread search function (name, number and content of last message in each threads)
- Read incoming message
- Override smartphone notification
- Play ring on notification (default or chosen by user MP3)
- Stop ring at fixed number of seconds.
- Balloon notification
- Send new message (existing number in contacts, threads or calls)
- Send new message to never known number
NEXT NEXT VERSION:
- bluetooth connection
- file browser and transfert
- APK install tool
- fast reply on balloon
- yours best ideas
1 - Android smartphone
2 - Java Virtual Machine (Linux/Windows/MAC)
3 - USB cable
4 - Working ADB (WINDOWS ONLY)
1 - Install APK in your smartphone and un-plug USB cable
2 - Exec arpt (Linux/MAC) or arpt launcher (Windows)
3 - Connect USB cable from your PC to your smartphone
1 - Remove APK in your device from application like Titanium Backup or from system setting
2 - Delete JAR folder
- Contact image support - Resizeable text box in thread window - Some new icons - Contact information support (address, email, note) - Hide and auto-hide search bar - Graphical improvements - A lot of bug fix
Looking for some beta-tester.
If you are interested send me a PM or write me an e-mail at [email protected]
providing your e-mail address, operative system(s)
Android device issue: in command line exec "adb logcat > AndLogcat.txt" (without quote) and send me AndLogcat.txt file (it will be created where you are in command-line when you exec command)
Java (desktop) issue: copy content of debug windows and/or output of execution of jar file in command line (providing "java -jar Android Remote Phone Tools.jar" (without quotes), copy in text file and send me it
Note: if you want publish your output to all, you can host it on PasteBin.com
Special thanks to Brian Ardhi, Ilya Glants for beta-testing
Special thanks to godofice, Giuseppe Iovene for article(s):