Thanks Meter: 44

By Floyd1973, Member on 25th August 2012, 06:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2012, 02:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 484

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by braxas

does it work also with whatsapp ? Would be great .

+1
17th September 2012, 03:11 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Thumbs up
Nice app, but I prefer AirDroid.
17th September 2012, 03:15 PM |#13  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Nice app!
17th September 2012, 03:16 PM |#14  
Flag DevConnection
Thanks Meter: 4,741

More
Really nice! Keep up the good work!
17th September 2012, 03:34 PM |#15  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 368

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd1973

Can you exec java in command promp and send me output?

Start --> "cmd" --> Enter --> "cd Documents/where-you-put-jar/" --> "java -jar Android Remote Phone Tools.jar"

Got the same thing - double click file, nothing happens. Output is "Unable to access jarfile Android"

Make sure you have an actual Java x64 applet installed - it won't open unless you do, and I was using a x86 applet, so this fixed it:

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Then download the x64 version.

for the dev - once I got it up and running, it ran for a minute and then stopped, meaning all the contacts disappeared and showed 0, no connection, and the refresh icon didn't work to get it back up.... had to unplug it and plug it back in and manually start the app on my AT&T Galaxy S III, it worked for a minute and then said "unfortunately, remote phone tools has stopped" and the app on the PC froze for a sec and then showed 0 contacts and no connection again.... any thoughts? I like the app so far, just want it to be stable to be actually usable!
The Following User Says Thank You to KryptosXLayer2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KryptosXLayer2 Ad-Free
17th September 2012, 03:37 PM |#16  
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 0

More
"Forward error!!" on the shell, "TCP State: Try Connecting" on the phone.
PC: Ubuntu 12.04,
Code:
$ java -version
java version "1.7.0_07"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_07-b10)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.3-b01, mixed mode)
Phone: HTC Desire w/ Oxygen (Android 2.3.7)
17th September 2012, 03:49 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccab

+1

i also would like to anser whatsapp messages on my PC does it work too ? I wanted to download the file but despotfiles wants to register with my phonenumber^^
17th September 2012, 03:50 PM |#18  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 940

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptosXLayer2

Got the same thing - double click file, nothing happens. Output is "Unable to access jarfile Android"

Make sure you have an actual Java x64 applet installed - it won't open unless you do, and I was using a x86 applet, so this fixed it:

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Then download the x64 version.

for the dev - once I got it up and running, it ran for a minute and then stopped, meaning all the contacts disappeared and showed 0, no connection, and the refresh icon didn't work to get it back up.... had to unplug it and plug it back in and manually start the app on my AT&T Galaxy S III, it worked for a minute and then said "unfortunately, remote phone tools has stopped" and the app on the PC froze for a sec and then showed 0 contacts and no connection again.... any thoughts? I like the app so far, just want it to be stable to be actually usable!

Same results here with a Galaxy S3 SGH-i747 running CM10. App on PC keeps looping between connected and not connected, APK on phone keeps force closing and relaunching. Uninstalled, as it froze up both my phone and my PC.

Also, I had to launch it from the command line, double-clicking didn't load up the GUI (but it spawned processes that sat in the background at 100% CPU time)
17th September 2012, 04:30 PM |#19  
Flag Pontypridd
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Galaxy SIII - Omega ROM.
APK force closes after a couple of seconds and closes the socket.
Messages doesn't work with samsung messaging app
Contacts work
17th September 2012, 05:08 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
plz upload in mediafire
17th September 2012, 05:59 PM |#21  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 713

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstruct2k

Same results here with a Galaxy S3 SGH-i747 running CM10. App on PC keeps looping between connected and not connected, APK on phone keeps force closing and relaunching. Uninstalled, as it froze up both my phone and my PC.

Also, I had to launch it from the command line, double-clicking didn't load up the GUI (but it spawned processes that sat in the background at 100% CPU time)

Your problem is the following, you have installed a 32 bit java environment and you are trying to run a 64 bit java app, just use the 32 bit download provided here, it works
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)