By Skyheiser, Guest on 3rd November 2012, 12:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2012, 11:29 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by archsubhankar

Hi bro, I guess the latest verion for P350 is V10f, could you tell me if the V10a version has any significant difference with v10f. Thanks

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app

The only difference will solely lie in the kernel man because it is not an android upgrade instead it is just an update. The things like 10a,10g,10f it is just the kernel names you can ask your doubts about kernel to rom2maru he compiled a lot of them.
But this ROM is similar to PecanMod v5 it is the same old stock froyo with root and other stuff. But anywayz awesome work bro I really appreciate it I think we can collaborate and make ROM's if you are interested just PM because I am also a newbie
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aadi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aadi Ad-Free

Skyheiser
5th November 2012, 02:16 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Ok..I got your point.
Surpisingly, when I flashed this rom V10A after downloading from this thread, and I checked the about phone in my mobile. The version shown there was V10f and my mobile was named as LG p 350f....any clues about whats happening?

About the V10f thing, this is weird since this is based on V10A_00 only, but the P350f thing is expected as Optimus Me is known as P350f in brazil and V10A_00 is the brazilian stock unbranded FroYo.

But tell me, did you make a Clean Install or you just Updated your FroYo?

Skyheiser
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
5th November 2012, 03:40 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thumbs up
THANK YOU . THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I'm sure many people will benefit from this very beautiful work. Already downloaded and am testing. therefore tired to install modified rom like cyanogem etc and none of them works perfectly. The first few minutes I used the rom CLEAN, it was very fast and stable.
archsubhankar
9th November 2012, 08:24 AM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyheiser

About the V10f thing, this is weird since this is based on V10A_00 only, but the P350f thing is expected as Optimus Me is known as P350f in brazil and V10A_00 is the brazilian stock unbranded FroYo.

But tell me, did you make a Clean Install or you just Updated your FroYo?

Skyheiser

Hi,
I was using Cyanogenmod 7.2, I made a clean install , after formatting system, wiping cache, wiping dalvik cache etc. So the version shown in the about phone option was V10f after all these things. Didnt have a clue as to how this can be exactly.
Skyheiser
9th November 2012, 10:42 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

Hi,
I was using Cyanogenmod 7.2, I made a clean install , after formatting system, wiping cache, wiping dalvik cache etc. So the version shown in the about phone option was V10f after all these things. Didnt have a clue as to how this can be exactly.

That's really weird, but if everything is working properly you can just ignore it.

Skyheiser
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th November 2012, 03:13 PM |#16  
Flag Brazil
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up Great Idea!
This was a very, very great idea that you had! I just downloaded it and I will try it soon. I hope that it fixes some gps issues I am having with CM7.
17th November 2012, 08:18 PM |#17  

More
Thank you verymuch!!! I hope this is amazing stable.
2nd December 2012, 08:50 PM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi8p

Screenshot pls.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P350 mit Tapatalk 2

Can you add Turkish language?
2nd December 2012, 09:26 PM |#19  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Man this post is old please dont revive old topics.
And in froyo its supposed to have all languages =(
Skyheiser
3rd December 2012, 05:32 PM |#20  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRising

Man this post is old please dont revive old topics.
And in froyo its supposed to have all languages =(

This thread is not dead, and I'll still give support to anyone that needs BUT I'M NOT ADDING ANY FEATURES/LANGUAGES/HACKS/MODS TO THIS ROM AS THIS WOULD BREAK THE WHOLE MEANING OF HAVING IT.

The point of this thread is to give an option of a flashable STOCK FROYO (based on v10a_00) to anyone that needs or wants it.

Skyheiser
19th December 2012, 05:37 PM |#21  
Flag Murcia
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Does this rom support swap partition? And how to enable it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.2.2, clean, froyo, optimized, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)