[Q] Unlock Xperia Arc S

Search This thread

jguimaraes1

Feb 14, 2009
Lisbon
Hi everyone,

I know that already exist some topics talking about the unlock of Xperia Arc, but mine is an Xperia Arc S and I have some issues about the unlocking by IMEI.

My cell is blocked by carrier to TMN, Portugal, and I didn't found any website who could unlock it. I even paid a website who instantaneously refund my money because they said they could do it, but when they checked, they couldn't.

I use Vodafone, and I need to unlock it for that carrier.. Does anyone knows a website or other way to unlock it? I've searched a lot in google, I visit every website I could find, but nothing... :(

Does anyone knows if the unlock codes for Xperia Arc are the same (the same way calculated) for Xperia Arc S? Because if they were, I could ordered with the name of Xperia Arc instead of Xperia Arc S...

Thanks in advanced, and I hope this thread don't break any rule.

Reactions: noobonthego

sffsi_pete

Aug 5, 2007
Hey. Unfortunately TMN changes the default unlock codes of their android handsets, I have had that problem with two other phones, and had no choice but to pay the fee for them to do it, since the online unlock methods don't work.

Would also be interested in knowing if there is any alternative.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium

Reactions: jguimaraes1

disch0

Oct 22, 2010
hi!

why the heck are both links dead?

i immediately wanted to unlock my arc s and that links seem to be very right.

please help or let me know why they have been deleted.

Bjerven

Dec 17, 2011
Robertsfors
Hi!
I have the same problem!
Have try to use several service on internet that claim they can unlock Arc S LT18i.
But no1 have succed. My phone is locked to 3-Sweden.

Did you get any help "jguimaraes1" or are you still out in the djungle and searching as I am?

Jinx13

Apr 24, 2011
Wiltshire/UK
phoneunlockserver.com
Hi!
I have the same problem!
Have try to use several service on internet that claim they can unlock Arc S LT18i.
But no1 have succed. My phone is locked to 3-Sweden.

Did you get any help "jguimaraes1" or are you still out in the djungle and searching as I am?
I tried to PM you back but you do not allow PM.
Enable PM so we can talk I have 100% sucess rate

Jinx13

jguimaraes1

Feb 14, 2009
Lisbon
I had help from a user called alejandrissimo. He helps me every time I have a problem.. He is the man who can help you ;)

Sent From Arc S via Tapatalk

Rucinski

Dec 18, 2011
Colchester
Hi. Just enter the forum so hope didn't mess up straight at the beginning.
Just have noticed this post about unlocking arc s. Any luck? My Sony ericsson arc s is locked to 3uk i tried online services with no luck. Now I am waiting for unswer from three uk but they say it might take up to two weeks. And I am going for holiday next week(would be lovely to be able use different sim) . Is there any one who would know how to unlock it please. Thanks

Jinx13

Apr 24, 2011
Wiltshire/UK
phoneunlockserver.com
Just have noticed this post about unlocking arc s. Any luck? My Sony ericsson arc s is locked to 3uk i tried online services with no luck. Now I am waiting for unswer from three uk but they say it might take up to two weeks. And I am going for holiday next week(would be lovely to be able use different sim) . Is there any one who would know how to unlock it please. Thanks
I can unlock it today for you contact me in messenger

Jinx13

Reactions: sergyus

jguimaraes1

Feb 14, 2009
Lisbon
The process takes 10 minutes. Talk with alejandrissimo or jinx. Alejandrissimo was who unlock mine, stay he is very good. The jinx I don't know...

Sent From Arc S via Tapatalk

jdfs1973

Dec 30, 2011
I bought an Arc S on PAYG from Three UK at the end of november '11. Three have been fobbing me off ever since saying they cant get an unlock code...

I shall never ever use three again.

If anyone can un SIM lock this form me it would be great?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same one and I think the testpoint method by Jinx13 or Alejandrissimo will work!!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1265780
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1232033
    Hi everyone,

I know that already exist some topics talking about the unlock of Xperia Arc, but mine is an Xperia Arc S and I have some issues about the unlocking by IMEI.

My cell is blocked by carrier to TMN, Portugal, and I didn't found any website who could unlock it. I even paid a website who instantaneously refund my money because they said they could do it, but when they checked, they couldn't.

I use Vodafone, and I need to unlock it for that carrier.. Does anyone knows a website or other way to unlock it? I've searched a lot in google, I visit every website I could find, but nothing... :(

Does anyone knows if the unlock codes for Xperia Arc are the same (the same way calculated) for Xperia Arc S? Because if they were, I could ordered with the name of Xperia Arc instead of Xperia Arc S...

Thanks in advanced, and I hope this thread don't break any rule.
    Hey. Unfortunately TMN changes the default unlock codes of their android handsets, I have had that problem with two other phones, and had no choice but to pay the fee for them to do it, since the online unlock methods don't work.

Would also be interested in knowing if there is any alternative.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium
    Sure I can unlock Xperia ARC S
    I can unlock it today for you contact me in messenger

Jinx13