[Cases] Thread

Search This thread

happy_:-)

Oct 18, 2011
taree
I need to buy one to. Do they ship worldwide or only within uk?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Check this they do worldwide........:)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190668025285?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

the online htc store in uk has it.. and some of the uk online store has it.. but they are charging am arm and a leg for shipping.. 17.99pound for the item but like 20pound for shipping? ya no thx lol..

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

if anyone in UK can help me buy the HTC clear case and ship it to me please quote me a price for it.. i can paypal the payment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190668025285?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

pastey

Jul 29, 2008
Devon
Just recieved my order from Play.com (Via London Magicstore) of the Hard shell case......................

They have sent me a silicon case for a Blackberry Curve!!!:mad:

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet.:p

Rubbish, hope that's just a genuine mistake and not a sign of things to come:confused:...

Sent from my White HTC One X using XDA Premium.

Previous devices:
HTC VOX
HTC Blackstone
HTC G1
Motorola Milestone
Current:
IPhone 4 (oops)
Samsung GS2
HTC One X
Asus Transformer (TF101)

bev309

Jul 8, 2011
Just recieved my order from Play.com (Via London Magicstore) of the Hard shell case......................

They have sent me a silicon case for a Blackberry Curve!!!:mad:

I wouldn't get your hopes up yet.:p

Oh no!!!

Haven't received mine yet. I was maybe expecting it to be a fake or something, but at least to fit the correct phone!! :confused:

plumbz

Oct 23, 2007
I just left them negative feedback on the play.com website, and sent them a strongly worded email.

John.

Good. The more negative feedback they get, hopefully they will sort the problem.

If they never had them in the first place, I'd rather they said and refunded me, rather than sending me tat which I will have to send back.

ouatitw

Jul 25, 2006
Yes me too! i received blackberry curve case? -email sent.
play.com are now showing this at £17.99 also !

sh500

May 19, 2005
Yep another Blackberry case here too. What is the point in sending something you did not order. Surely easier to send an email saying something was wrong in the first place!

c4llum

Nov 28, 2009
Good. The more negative feedback they get, hopefully they will sort the problem.

If they never had them in the first place, I'd rather they said and refunded me, rather than sending me tat which I will have to send back.

They do have them - just listing at £13.60 - http://www.londonmagicstore.co.uk/H...ar+Hard+Shell+Case+Cover+Blister+HC+C700.html

I think the £3.90 listing on PlayTrade was a computer system error and I bet they refuse to send the real case for that low price - but you never know - keep emailing them and leaving feedback and ask for the right case to be shipped asap - thats what I did, just waiting for a response...

pastey

Jul 29, 2008
Devon
BlackBerry case here aswell.

Previous devices:
HTC VOX
HTC Blackstone
HTC G1
Motorola Milestone
Current:
IPhone 4 (oops)
Samsung GS2
HTC One X
Asus Transformer (TF101)

chrishull85

Jul 31, 2008
dont ask for a refund - ask for the advertised item to be sent instead - they have breached trades descriptions act... their mistake!

I seem to remember something on MSE a while back though saying that they can offer a full refund instead of honouring the price. Kind of the reverse of the distance selling laws.

sh500

May 19, 2005
Gutted, kinda knew it was too good to be true.... where do we stand on them refunding us then?

Well a refund for the price paid for the product should be 'no questions asked'. They have clearly not sent the correct product. If they want the BB case back then send me a pre-paid envelope.

It may be unlikely to get the actual One X case for the 'reduce' price though. Especially given the amount of people that may have ordered at £3.90.

pastey

Jul 29, 2008
Devon
Anyone else struggling to get the contact seller button working?

Previous devices:
HTC VOX
HTC Blackstone
HTC G1
Motorola Milestone
Current:
IPhone 4 (oops)
Samsung GS2
HTC One X
Asus Transformer (TF101)

Top Liked Posts