[TOOL] Xposed Module project Auto-Setup for Eclipse

Search This thread

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013

This tool allows you to input the desired project name, package name, app name, minimum API levels and Class name and it will generate an Eclipse project for making an Xposed Module, it will set up dependencies for you. It will then create the project and you can imprt to eclipse. It is written in Java for cross-platform compatibility and anyway if you are making Xposed Modules, then surely you have Java installed....

I DID NOT MAKE XPOSED, CREDITS TO @rovo89 FOR XPOSED. I SIMPLY MADE THIS TOOL TO HELP DEVS

Video Tutorial

Features
Automatically add the Xposed API to build path
Automatically add meta tags to the Manifest
Automatically create packages and classes
Automatically create xposed_init file

Planned Featues
You tell me!

Changelog
Version 2.1.1 (26/4/14)
VERY CRUCIAL BUG FIXES
Version 2.1 (13/4/14)
Choose output directory
Add in Xposed Description
Checks if your input is valid
Version 2.0 (11/4/14)
Complete rewirte, much faster and smaller file (7kb, was 6mb)
One setup screen instead of 7!
Should be faster
Native UI
Version 1.0 (10/4/14)
Initial release

JAR is attached to this post

Hope this helps you, please press thanks. If you have issues or suggestions, leave a reply

Last edited:

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013
It doesn't work on Linux because Linux has different file paths

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Thanks OP for this! Was hoping it was a plugin instead. but this will work for now :) I already sort of did something like this, but just kept everything as "default" and would change the names after importing to eclipse. Would really like an eclipse plugin that would automatically create the project inside eclipse. I was planning on making one just havent gotten to it. I like this jar tho :)

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013
Thanks OP for this! Was hoping it was a plugin instead. but this will work for now :) I already sort of did something like this, but just kept everything as "default" and would change the names after importing to eclipse. Would really like an eclipse plugin that would automatically create the project inside eclipse. I was planning on making one just havent gotten to it. I like this jar tho :)

Thanks for feedback had never thought of eclipse plugin!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jan 1, 1970
OK do this download eclipse manually and for example eclipse Kepler and configure install the ADT bundle from zip not the link may be it would work. I was having the same problem when I upgraded too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This tool allows you to input the desired project name, package name, app name, minimum API levels and Class name and it will generate an Eclipse project for making an Xposed Module, it will set up dependencies for you. It will then create the project and you can imprt to eclipse. It is written in Java for cross-platform compatibility and anyway if you are making Xposed Modules, then surely you have Java installed....

I DID NOT MAKE XPOSED, CREDITS TO @rovo89 FOR XPOSED. I SIMPLY MADE THIS TOOL TO HELP DEVS

Video Tutorial

Features
    Automatically add the Xposed API to build path
    Automatically add meta tags to the Manifest
    Automatically create packages and classes
    Automatically create xposed_init file

Planned Featues
    You tell me!

Changelog
    Version 2.1.1 (26/4/14)
    VERY CRUCIAL BUG FIXES
    Version 2.1 (13/4/14)
    Choose output directory
    Add in Xposed Description
    Checks if your input is valid
    Version 2.0 (11/4/14)
    Complete rewirte, much faster and smaller file (7kb, was 6mb)
    One setup screen instead of 7!
    Should be faster
    Native UI
    Version 1.0 (10/4/14)
    Initial release

JAR is attached to this post

Hope this helps you, please press thanks. If you have issues or suggestions, leave a reply