[TOOL] JB FW Easy Flasher & Fastboot Toolkit *Update Dec21* hboot 1.31/1.33/1.36/1.39

Search This thread

kingtee.ger

Oct 3, 2017
Links are dead

Hey,

the Links in the start Posts are dead..

I lost my current mobile phone (Wiko Rainbow Jam) yesterday. Now I have to repair my HTC ONE X which I bricked years ago (when I was 14 years old). Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a new mobile phone at the moment, so I have to repair my old HTC ONE X to get a working mobile phone again.
I would really like to see new download links!

doctor-who

Jul 25, 2014
Bogatic
Hey,

the Links in the start Posts are dead..

I lost my current mobile phone (Wiko Rainbow Jam) yesterday. Now I have to repair my HTC ONE X which I bricked years ago (when I was 14 years old). Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy a new mobile phone at the moment, so I have to repair my old HTC ONE X to get a working mobile phone again.
I would really like to see new download links!

http://mirror31.downloadandroidrom.com/download/HTCOneX/hboot/JBFWTOOL21.7z?token=115238640

i found that only, also trying same that u do :D

this crap is useless, cant load firmwareeurzip bla bla blacant do damn nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: kingtee.ger

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [TOOL] JB FW Easy Flasher & Fastboot Toolkit *Update Dec21* hboot 1.31/1.33/1.36/1.39

Changelog
    Code:
    21st Dec: v21 - Added 1.39 for Euro CID's and option to flash custom firmware.zip
    10th Dec: v20 - Added 1.36 for HTC__622
    05th Dec: v19 - Readded 1.31 for HTC__J15 as not supported in new 1.36 for Euro CID's
    05th Dec: v18 - Added hboot 1.36 for Euro CID's
    26th Nov: v17 - Added hboot 1.36 for HTC__044
    24th Nov: v16 - Fixed error in script
    23rd Nov: v15 - Added hboot 1.36 for HTC__038
    13th Nov: v14 - Added option to flash TWRP Recovery
    12th Nov: Updated with 1.33 hboot for HTC_621 & S-Off

Update 24th Oct: This is now a complete Fastboot & Firmware toolkit with lots more functionality added including a simplified process for S-Off devices.

I've created a tool to simplify upgrading your HOX to the JB leak and to carry out other fastboot commands. AS ALWAYS YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Unless you have S-Off, you can only upgrade to JB FW if you' have a compatible CID that matches exactly one in the lists below. Lots of other command are available for all devices

Updating the firmware may wipe your phones internal data and SD data (even if previous updates haven't) so I strongly recommend backing up both beforehand (ie Titanium, Nandroid, then backup all SD card data). Note this tool itself is not responsible for loss of data, upgrading the firmware using whatever method carries the same risk.

This tool includes:

• Display your CID
    • Lock Bootloader
    • Update JB FW, inc HBoot 1.31, 1.33 or 1.36
    • Unlock Bootloader
    • Flash custom CWM recovery
    • Flash boot.img
    • Lots, lots more....

With this method there is no requirement to return to stock or install RUU etc

Instructions - for full upgrade process for unlocked bootloaders
    Everything's included apart from the following (put these in the right place before running the tool):
    • Non HTC__xxx (ie branded/carrier) firmware. If you require one of these then the tool will direct you to the thread to download one.
    • Jelly Bean ROM - Download the Jelly Bean ROM of your choice and put on your Phone's virtual SD card (Links to ROM's can be found below)
    • boot.img - Place the boot.img for the ROM of your choice in the tool folder. (Must be named "boot.img" so rename if necessary)
    • Unlock_code.bin - Place this in the same folder. This is the file you got from HTCdev when you unlocked your bootloader. If you no longer have it then check your email inbox for it or go through the process again at htcdev.com (Not needed if you are S-Off)

Simply download and extract the zip file below then run JBFWFlasher.bat and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If you find you have to install CWM mod separately after running the above for whatever reason then restart the tool and select option 2.

Instructions - to install just the FW in preparation for RUU install with a locked bootloader
    Everything's included except the RUU
    Simply download and extract the zip file below then run JBFWFlasher.bat, select option 1 then follow the on-screen instructions.
    When it gets to the step where it will next unlock your bootloader (i.e. after flashing the firmware.zip twice & rebooting to fastboot), simply close the tool (x on top right of window) and install the RUU with your phone in Fastboot mode

Tool Download
    JBFWTOOL21.zip - 87.61 MB

Click if you like my work and would like to buy me a coffee :)

Compatible CID's

hboot 1.31
    HTC__J15

hboot 1.33
    HTC__621

hboot 1.36
    HTC__038
    ---------------
    HTC__044
    ---------------
    HTC__622

hboot 1.39
    HTC__001
    HTC__E11
    HTC__203
    HTC__102
    HTC__405
    HTC__Y13
    HTC__A07
    HTC__304
    HTC__M27
    HTC__032
    HTC__016

JB ROMs
    Android Revolution HD - by Mike1986.
    BINDROID XTC - by DutchDanny
    Blade - by theDroidfanatic
    HTC One MaXimus - by Football
    InsertCoin - by Baadnewz
    OrDroidX - by Shnizlon
    Renovate - by mwilky
    SkyDragon - by dragonesdenano

Credits
    The above chefs for creating the ROMs & releasing the leak
    AFCAjax & J-CiTy for their guides
    PsyChoses for additional content for S-Off devices
    Update with new hboot 1.36 for Euro CID's :good:
    tool updated with new firmware and ability to flash a custom firmware.zip

Note: by default I will only include unbranded firmware otherwise the tool will become a nightmare to manage and too big. I hope the tweaks I've made are a good compromise as I've added the ability to flash any firmware. Zip you want to download yourself

Enjoy :good::good:
    Good idea mate, this should hopefully resolve a few of the questions.
    It's not working for new hboot 1.36...when selecting cid in batch file it closes...tried several time..not working..pls fix it..

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Yes, There is an error in the "JBFWFlasher.bat" file. I corrected it!
    Find the attached file.

Hi Stuart0001, Please review and modify the same on OP.