[THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME by Team RIT v34 5/15/13 HUGE! 160+ OPTIONS

Search This thread

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Note for AT&T Users.
This theme was made for the verizon wireless note 2, however, it uses vrtheming so there are no system files being replaced hence no compatibility issues. The only issue you may have is if AT&T changed some of the file names causing my images not to replace them. The result is just a little less theming. That's All. MAKE A NANDROID JUST IN CASE. Let me know if this works for you.

Hi Everyone. This is my continued theme for the Note 2, I have added tons over the years. This theme including all options is over 22,000 files/icons. Not a days work by any means. I hope you enjoy.

KANGERS, I usually say yes when you ask to borrow but in all honesty I hate it because then there is nothing unique about mine. So have a good reason before you ask, And by all means, give me my props!

THE ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v34

BY TEAM RIT
(JBeitel, GRamsey)

Yes, you read it in the title, this theme has 163 options in the aroma installer

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR ROM DOES NOT HAVE A BATTERY WITH PERCENTAGES ALREADY IN IT, THEN YOU CAN NOT USE THE PERCENTAGE BATTERIES IN THIS THEME, YOU MUST USE THE BATTERIES WITH NO PERCENTS ON IT. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION, THEN DONT POST THAT YOUR BATTERY PERCENT IS OFF.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!

Features
(theming includes launchers, icons and menus)

-Base Theme (Contacts, Launcher, Phone, Settings, SystemUI and Framework-res)
-Touch Wiz Apps (Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Alarm Clock, eMail(barely), Gallery, SMS/MMS, Samsung Music Player, Samsung Camera, Google Talk, LiiDroid 22 Toggle Quick Settings)
-Google Standalone Apps (Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Voice, Play Music, VZW Visual Voicemail, Google Keyboard (4.2))
-6 Samsung Keyboard Glass Buttons (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Pink)
-6 Google 4.2 Keyboard Glass Buttons (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Pink)
-10 Dialers (Glass Buttons- Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Stock - Black with Blue Press, Black with Red press)
-7 Chrome Dialers (Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow)
-3 Signal Styles - Bars, 2D Text and 3D Text all with 8 Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
-8 Bluetooth On Colors (Red, Green, Darker Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
-3 Arrow Styles (Yellow Triangles in Upper Right, Vertical Colored Text that says Up and Down, Traditional Bottom Centered Arrows)
- 8 Traditional Bottom Centered Arrows (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal
-3 3G/4G Styles (2D text Tall, 3D Text Vertical, Traditional 2D Text Centered Top)
- 9 Colors of each 3G/4G Style (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal, Red 4G w/ Blue 3G)
-2 Wifi Styles (Router and Arcs (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal))
-3 Battery Styles, with and w/o text (Horizontal, Vertical, Rainbow)
-8 Colors for Vertical and Horizontal Batteries (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
-4 Weather Widgets (Note 2 stock and Transparent, S4 Stock and Transparent)
-2 Notification Bar "Handle" Styles, Texture and Untextured
-Handle Opening Closing Stripe (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
-Handle Open Stripe (Red, Green, Blue Orange, Purple, Pink Yellow Teal)
XML EDITS - Not compatible with all roms, Option for 4.1.1 (Beans) and 4.1.2 International Only (Clean Ace)
- 8 Clock Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
- 8 Clock and Date Header Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
- 8 Colors for MMS bubble sent and 8 colors for MMS bubble received (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
- Option to Add Real Icon Theme badge to status bar. Show your love for the theme!

Install as much or as little as you like!! Default on every option is to install nothing so you can pick individual Items if you like easily.

PLEASE NOTE: This is in the Verizon Note 2 forum for a reason because that is what this theme is made for and nothing else. Please don't post bugs you encounter on phones it wasn't designed for.

Changelog:
v21 - Update Play Store, Google voice and added new send arrow to google voice.
v22 - Fixed Google Voice bug where it was deleting on some roms.
v23 - Added colors for the notification bar handle that you pull down. Separate colors for opening and open/closing. Dont forget to scroll down for all the color options.
v24 - Updated PlayStore (4.0.27) and added a textured option to the Notification Pull down handle colors.
v25 - Resized Spen and one hand in settings. Resized display sun in notification window. Remade Wifi Hotspot icon, Made new quick settings (lidroid) toggles, shaded disabled browser icons, added texture and red color to clear button in notification window. Added slightly textured background to notification window. Remade Powersave. Added 3d arrows in recent calls, changed map it in contacts. Added one handed select icon. Rethemed alarm icons. Changed keyboard notification. Themed gallery settings.
v26 - fixed arrow installer script so that data arrows install again.
v27 - fixed calendar so it works with international version. Added more contacts icons for little phones in recents and lists
v28 - Added more theming for Gallery and Google Talk
v29 - Added 8 colors of Send bubbles and 8 colors of received bubbles in MMS. You can choose colors independent of each other.
v30 - Updated all weather widgets (Thanks Greg) for 4.1.2 Verizon base, Added RIT Badge option to show on status bar, show your love for the theme, The "ON" lines under the quick settings now match the pull down handle color you choose (be sure to scroll down to pick open color and not just opening/closing color or you wont see it match)
v31 - Themed default contacts and priority levels in MMS. Themed End Button. Themed Gallery action buttons. Rethemed favorite buttons. Rethemed history, contacts, contact mapping, contact navigation, and links. Rethemed MMS Launcher.
v32 - Added 7 New Chrome Dialers (Red, Green, Black, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow)
v33 - New Store and Maps
v34 - Rearranged Installer

---Instructions for MMS Bubbles---
1) Go to the MMS bubble page in the installer
2) Choose your sent bubble color
3) Scroll down and choose your received color bubble
4) Finish install and start phone
5) Launch MMS and go to settings
6) Choose the 4th picture for the sent and the 4th picture for the received (the previews will match the new colors)
7) Save and Profit

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR V 5 AND BEYOND.
When you get to the screen for data arrows, there will be three options. If you choose "traditional arrows" there is a warning that you must pick "top wide text" on the next screen for data text. If you do not, your icons will overlap and I will laugh at you for not following directions. Below the arrow types are colors. These colors are for the traditional arrows only. Lastly, if you choose "traditional arrows", you should not choose the wifi router option or the arrows will overlap. There is a warning there too. Got it?

This is all done with the Magic of Aroma Installers and VRThemes

Thanks to itskindacrapmods (Aroma), Viallan Themers (VR Theme), McLuvn (Glass Button), Wasabi (XML), GRamsey (Financial!) and others that contributed to my knowledge base.

AND it works with both CLOCKWORK MOD and TWRP!! Must be Rooted.

Grab this Ultimate Configurable Theme here:
(this now goes to my landing page. Just click on Note 2 Phone picture, go to themes, go to Verizon Only, then Ultimate Real Icon Theme Multi Rom link)
Go Here

***IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING ON YOUR PHONE, LONG PRESS ON LINK AND CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Don't forget the "Thanks" button.

Other threads of interest:

Here is my thread to 1% Battery mods so you can use those batteries. Go Here

Weather Widget Fix for New 4.1.2 Verizon base Go Here
Free Custom Battery Images Made by JBEITEL for Devs Go Here

If you want to donate, here it is:

Donate to JBeitel:

Donate to GRamsey:

See All Themed Apps and Images Here:
Go Here

jellybeanicons.png

jbbatterywithpercent.png

jbbatterynopercent.png

batteryvertical.png

rainbowbattery.png

note2signal.png

note2data.png

jbdataarrows.png

datatext.png

3ddata.png

jbwifi.png

jbbluetooth.png

bubbles.png

jbgooglekeyboard.png

keyboards.png

chromedialers.png

dialers.png

jellybeantheme.png

note2camera.png

Disclaimer: Much of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists mostly of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom or theme to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.

Last edited:

MissyKoneko

Jan 8, 2013
Bleh
I know you say not to ask dumb questions lol but I hope this isnt that dumb... I am on LiquidSmooth rom 4.2.2 can I use this Theme?? again sorry for the question.

Mac11700

Aug 16, 2010
St.Louis
I've been using this since I ran the original Jelly Thunder roms...works great on our Notes :good::good:...It also plays nice using parts of Morphology as well on Jedi Roms :good::good:..Love the keyboards..

Mac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Note for AT&T Users.
    This theme was made for the verizon wireless note 2, however, it uses vrtheming so there are no system files being replaced hence no compatibility issues. The only issue you may have is if AT&T changed some of the file names causing my images not to replace them. The result is just a little less theming. That's All. MAKE A NANDROID JUST IN CASE. Let me know if this works for you.

Hi Everyone. This is my continued theme for the Note 2, I have added tons over the years. This theme including all options is over 22,000 files/icons. Not a days work by any means. I hope you enjoy.

KANGERS, I usually say yes when you ask to borrow but in all honesty I hate it because then there is nothing unique about mine. So have a good reason before you ask, And by all means, give me my props!

THE ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v34

BY TEAM RIT
    (JBeitel, GRamsey)

Yes, you read it in the title, this theme has 163 options in the aroma installer

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOUR ROM DOES NOT HAVE A BATTERY WITH PERCENTAGES ALREADY IN IT, THEN YOU CAN NOT USE THE PERCENTAGE BATTERIES IN THIS THEME, YOU MUST USE THE BATTERIES WITH NO PERCENTS ON IT. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION, THEN DONT POST THAT YOUR BATTERY PERCENT IS OFF.

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!

Features
    (theming includes launchers, icons and menus)

-Base Theme (Contacts, Launcher, Phone, Settings, SystemUI and Framework-res)
    -Touch Wiz Apps (Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Alarm Clock, eMail(barely), Gallery, SMS/MMS, Samsung Music Player, Samsung Camera, Google Talk, LiiDroid 22 Toggle Quick Settings)
    -Google Standalone Apps (Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Voice, Play Music, VZW Visual Voicemail, Google Keyboard (4.2))
    -6 Samsung Keyboard Glass Buttons (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Pink)
    -6 Google 4.2 Keyboard Glass Buttons (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Pink)
    -10 Dialers (Glass Buttons- Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Stock - Black with Blue Press, Black with Red press)
    -7 Chrome Dialers (Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow)
    -3 Signal Styles - Bars, 2D Text and 3D Text all with 8 Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -8 Bluetooth On Colors (Red, Green, Darker Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -3 Arrow Styles (Yellow Triangles in Upper Right, Vertical Colored Text that says Up and Down, Traditional Bottom Centered Arrows)
    - 8 Traditional Bottom Centered Arrows (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal
    -3 3G/4G Styles (2D text Tall, 3D Text Vertical, Traditional 2D Text Centered Top)
    - 9 Colors of each 3G/4G Style (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal, Red 4G w/ Blue 3G)
    -2 Wifi Styles (Router and Arcs (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal))
    -3 Battery Styles, with and w/o text (Horizontal, Vertical, Rainbow)
    -8 Colors for Vertical and Horizontal Batteries (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -4 Weather Widgets (Note 2 stock and Transparent, S4 Stock and Transparent)
    -2 Notification Bar "Handle" Styles, Texture and Untextured
    -Handle Opening Closing Stripe (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    -Handle Open Stripe (Red, Green, Blue Orange, Purple, Pink Yellow Teal)
    XML EDITS - Not compatible with all roms, Option for 4.1.1 (Beans) and 4.1.2 International Only (Clean Ace)
    - 8 Clock Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    - 8 Clock and Date Header Colors (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    - 8 Colors for MMS bubble sent and 8 colors for MMS bubble received (Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Teal)
    - Option to Add Real Icon Theme badge to status bar. Show your love for the theme!

Install as much or as little as you like!! Default on every option is to install nothing so you can pick individual Items if you like easily.

PLEASE NOTE: This is in the Verizon Note 2 forum for a reason because that is what this theme is made for and nothing else. Please don't post bugs you encounter on phones it wasn't designed for.

Changelog:
    v23 - Added colors for the notification bar handle that you pull down. Separate colors for opening and open/closing. Dont forget to scroll down for all the color options.
    v24 - Updated PlayStore (4.0.27) and added a textured option to the Notification Pull down handle colors.
    v25 - Resized Spen and one hand in settings. Resized display sun in notification window. Remade Wifi Hotspot icon, Made new quick settings (lidroid) toggles, shaded disabled browser icons, added texture and red color to clear button in notification window. Added slightly textured background to notification window. Remade Powersave. Added 3d arrows in recent calls, changed map it in contacts. Added one handed select icon. Rethemed alarm icons. Changed keyboard notification. Themed gallery settings.
    v27 - fixed calendar so it works with international version. Added more contacts icons for little phones in recents and lists
    v29 - Added 8 colors of Send bubbles and 8 colors of received bubbles in MMS. You can choose colors independent of each other.
    v30 - Updated all weather widgets (Thanks Greg) for 4.1.2 Verizon base, Added RIT Badge option to show on status bar, show your love for the theme, The "ON" lines under the quick settings now match the pull down handle color you choose (be sure to scroll down to pick open color and not just opening/closing color or you wont see it match)
    v31 - Themed default contacts and priority levels in MMS. Themed End Button. Themed Gallery action buttons. Rethemed favorite buttons. Rethemed history, contacts, contact mapping, contact navigation, and links. Rethemed MMS Launcher.
    v32 - Added 7 New Chrome Dialers (Red, Green, Black, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow)
    v33 - New Store and Maps

---Instructions for MMS Bubbles---
    1) Go to the MMS bubble page in the installer
    2) Choose your sent bubble color
    3) Scroll down and choose your received color bubble
    4) Finish install and start phone
    5) Launch MMS and go to settings
    6) Choose the 4th picture for the sent and the 4th picture for the received (the previews will match the new colors)
    7) Save and Profit

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR V 5 AND BEYOND.
    When you get to the screen for data arrows, there will be three options. If you choose "traditional arrows" there is a warning that you must pick "top wide text" on the next screen for data text. If you do not, your icons will overlap and I will laugh at you for not following directions. Below the arrow types are colors. These colors are for the traditional arrows only. Lastly, if you choose "traditional arrows", you should not choose the wifi router option or the arrows will overlap. There is a warning there too. Got it?

This is all done with the Magic of Aroma Installers and VRThemes

Thanks to itskindacrapmods (Aroma), Viallan Themers (VR Theme), McLuvn (Glass Button), Wasabi (XML), GRamsey (Financial!) and others that contributed to my knowledge base.

AND it works with both CLOCKWORK MOD and TWRP!! Must be Rooted.

Grab this Ultimate Configurable Theme here:
    (this now goes to my landing page. Just click on Note 2 Phone picture, go to themes, go to Verizon Only, then Ultimate Real Icon Theme Multi Rom link)
    Go Here

***IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING ON YOUR PHONE, LONG PRESS ON LINK AND CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Don't forget the "Thanks" button.

Other threads of interest:

Here is my thread to 1% Battery mods so you can use those batteries. Go Here

Weather Widget Fix for New 4.1.2 Verizon base Go Here
    Free Custom Battery Images Made by JBEITEL for Devs Go Here

If you want to donate, here it is:

Donate to JBeitel:

Donate to GRamsey:

See All Themed Apps and Images Here:
    Go Here

jellybeanicons.png

jbbatterywithpercent.png

jbbatterynopercent.png

batteryvertical.png

rainbowbattery.png

note2signal.png

note2data.png

jbdataarrows.png

datatext.png

3ddata.png

jbwifi.png

jbbluetooth.png

bubbles.png

jbgooglekeyboard.png

keyboards.png

chromedialers.png

dialers.png

jellybeantheme.png

note2camera.png

Disclaimer: Much of my original base artwork was obtained from Google Images. My work consists mostly of resizing, recoloring, relayering, adding, subtracting or assembling original pieces to develop appropriate artwork for each stock icon. Any resemblance to existing theme work is purely coincidental. I have not borrowed, taken, stolen, kanged or otherwise acquired a single piece of artwork from any existing rom or theme to date. Because it is physically impossible to guarantee the authenticity of any claim to original artwork I feel the appropriate acknowledgement will be a general thanks to all artists. Thank you original artists.
    i posted v34 in the op. go to the non vzw folder and there is a version there that doesnt have the xml edits so you shouldnt crash.

since last version:

v33 - New Store and Maps

chromedialers.png
    if you like this and it works, hit the thanks button.
    I hope you guys enjoy the theme.
    I know you say not to ask dumb questions lol but I hope this isnt that dumb... I am on LiquidSmooth rom 4.2.2 can I use this Theme?? again sorry for the question.

No, this is for Touch Wiz/Samsung based roms.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2