Signal strength of Xperia M

Search This thread

thirdzcee

May 13, 2012
Bacolod City
You should get one bro... Im loving it... way better than my galaxy s2 except for the camera.., im also missing the amoled screen but if your jumping from galaxy y to Xperia m, youll like the display better.. Though my galaxy s2 is a beast I still prefer the 4hours+ screen time of my m over the 2hours+ screen on time of my s2 and the fact that it can match the gpu performance of the overclocked mali400 in my s2 without any overclocking means my Xperia m will be a keeper :D:sly:

And to answer your question, yes it is... Internet speeds seems even better than when I had a galaxy y

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: luqman98

sunny54_8

Jan 23, 2014
una himachal
Hi,
Anyone here using Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 before buying Sony Xperia M?

If you did so, the signal reception is better than Galaxy Y, isn't it? I was thinking to buy a Xperia M.

worst signal strength in xperia m dual. right now there is one another android phone model - alcatel one touch 918N near me that I'm using as Wi Fi modem . this xperia m dual I bought for 14000 rupees and its not even catching bsnl 3g signal. catches 3G only at terrace. but this cheap phone alcatel one touch bought for lesser than half of price of xperia m dual (6000 rupees only) is catching full 3G that I'm using as wi fi modem right now. shame on Sony. in India micromax or alcatel phones or samsung are best and all people should buy other phones but never buy Sony The robbers phone. total waste according to price. phones like xperia are so high priced but they work like China made phones whose costs are 2000 to 3000 rupees. but just because of the Sony tag they selling it for above 10 thousand price. (poo)

worst signal strength in xperia m dual. right now there is one another android phone model - alcatel one touch 918N near me that I'm using as Wi Fi modem . this xperia m dual I bought for 14000 rupees and its not even catching bsnl 3g signal. catches 3G only at terrace. but this cheap phone alcatel one touch bought for lesser than half of price of xperia m dual (6000 rupees only) is catching full 3G that I'm using as wi fi modem right now. shame on Sony. in India micromax or alcatel phones or samsung are best and all people should buy other phones but never buy Sony The robbers phone. total waste according to price. phones like xperia are so high priced but they work like China made phones whose costs are 2000 to 3000 rupees. but just because of the Sony tag they selling it for above 10 thousand price. (poo)
I know...... everyone have their own choice. They have their rights to use any brand they want.

I have bought Xperia E1 dual instead of Xperia M and I admitted that the signal strength is better than my young brother's Galaxy Y Neo.

Sent from my Xperia E1 dual using Tapatalk
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.

Last edited:

sunny54_8

Jan 23, 2014
una himachal
I know...... everyone have their own choice. They have their rights to use any brand they want.

I have bought Xperia E1 dual instead of Xperia M and I admitted that the signal strength is better than my young brother's Galaxy Y Neo.

Here it is:
3. My blog

is there any way that I can flash xperia m dual with alcatel one touch 918N 's baseband file? or If i can know which file in alcatel one touch 918N is baseband file? and i can get same quality signal on xperia m dual as alcatel one touch 918N gives

is there any way that I can flash xperia m dual with alcatel one touch 918N 's baseband file? or If i can know which file in alcatel one touch 918N is baseband file? and i can get same quality signal on xperia m dual as alcatel one touch 918N gives
It will lead to hard brick...
What I can say is make sure that your phone software is always updated.

Or you can try some extreme mods out of xda-developers (Google for it).

Here it is:
3. My blog

Last edited:

sunny54_8

Jan 23, 2014
una himachal
It will lead to hard brick...
What I can say is make sure that your phone software is always updated.

Or you can try some extreme mods out of xda-developers (Google for it).

Here it is:
3. My blog

I found some xperia basebands (radios) or you can say modem but they didn't worked on xperia m dual. failed to flash. may be compatibility issues because those posts were from 2012 and xmd was released in 2013.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You should get one bro... Im loving it... way better than my galaxy s2 except for the camera.., im also missing the amoled screen but if your jumping from galaxy y to Xperia m, youll like the display better.. Though my galaxy s2 is a beast I still prefer the 4hours+ screen time of my m over the 2hours+ screen on time of my s2 and the fact that it can match the gpu performance of the overclocked mali400 in my s2 without any overclocking means my Xperia m will be a keeper :D:sly:

And to answer your question, yes it is... Internet speeds seems even better than when I had a galaxy y

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app