Otterbox Question

Search This thread

adamdeflip

Nov 27, 2012
Hi guys. This is the second time I have had this problem. The first case was a year and a half old, new one is only a month old. The screen protector is getting white hazy marks all over it. It is most dense where I use the screen most. Has anyone encountered this problem?

1) I have a screen protector under the Otterbox, anyone think this is an issue?
2) I am a plumber, so I touch my phone with dirty hands ALL the time. But, my brother works with asphalt/diesel/grease and his screen is perfect. The only thing I can think of is maybe the flux (from soldering) messing up the screen?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390964517746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390964517746.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 413
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390964529829.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390964529829.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 451

rkk253755

Jan 11, 2014
Hi guys. This is the second time I have had this problem. The first case was a year and a half old, new one is only a month old. The screen protector is getting white hazy marks all over it. It is most dense where I use the screen most. Has anyone encountered this problem?

1) I have a screen protector under the Otterbox, anyone think this is an issue?
2) I am a plumber, so I touch my phone with dirty hands ALL the time. But, my brother works with asphalt/diesel/grease and his screen is perfect. The only thing I can think of is maybe the flux (from soldering) messing up the screen?

Thanks in advance for any input!

hi,

Sometime this issue come with screen protector, either it's faulty or not used properly.... only you better know....
Rplace it...enjoy...

-rkk