[APP][20.08.08]Manila Editor 0.2

Search This thread

MonteCristoffOn

Oct 9, 2005
My guess ? Manilla is generic and made for all HTC devices, and someday soon you'll find some HTC xDA with a thermometer on it. Wether it's the Diamond or not, I have no clue. But that'll be nice :D
...It could only be a CPU thermometer :D

I'm going to work on some themes ; I've got so many ideas !

@sushi & D-MAN & the others pre-contributors : Thanks again !

@mods : STICKY THIS !!!

;)

Ximoon

Jul 9, 2008
Paris
www.yaronet.com
Wow that's nice !
So, first the pictures, and next (lets say : tomorrow) scripts ? Can't wait to switch from Orange clock to Default one :p
I got some ideas too, by the way, I'll have to find some time ^^

nubbin

Aug 6, 2007
I can't get this to work. I have an error message when I try to open it on my Diamond. Any ideas?

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
It certainly answers one question! :)

I look forward to my computer detecting my mobile, as it won't find the path to my Diamond through the "select path" button....hey ho!

Yes. If my app would able to directly open the files on the diamond you had to wait many hours to see the images, because accessing the windows-directory is very slow.

Copy the manila-files to your pc or download them anywhere.

Last edited:

AF241

Dec 26, 2005
Just tested the new version (0.0.3) and can confirm the export function works flawlessly. When exported in png format it even preserves the transparency :D

sushilange

Aug 18, 2007
Hey guys,

have a look at 60f72df8_manila.

This is included in ALL themes, so there is still one more hidden tab (like call history).

We need the name for it so we can activate the tab :)

known pages are "home.page", "messaging.page", "weather.page", etc. we need the name "???.page" for what 60f72df8_manila standing for.

skrap3

Aug 1, 2008
Krefeld
Tried the t-mobile theme today, and there is one more tab enabled. SHows 4 bubbles and one with contacts, but not linked.

btw. i cant see the manila files, the still in the folder but not showing. Can anyone explain me why?

Last edited:

D-MAN666

Jul 17, 2008
I recall someone asked for black clock mod.

So here it is - give it a try. :D

Attachments

• BlackClockMod.zip
    26.4 KB · Views: 268
  • BlackClockMod.jpg
    BlackClockMod.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 811
Last edited: