FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milestone 1

475 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,233

By cmenard, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th September 2012, 10:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th September 2012, 06:51 AM |#11  
Flag in a house
Thanks Meter: 89

More
I've got build one from the old post canning flash the new build two over this?

Sent from my pimp ass tablet

18th September 2012, 07:14 AM |#12  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 26

More
The Home & Drawer screen cannot be portrait, landscape ONLY. (Problem solved)
18th September 2012, 08:52 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
hi could someone please tell me if the incall bluetooth headset mic is working with p3100 release?

i'm really impatient to try but i'm in JB leaked stock now and if i have to revert back i have to use odin and reroot. A little boring and i little to dangerous for me.

many thanks
18th September 2012, 11:31 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 2,659

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UomoNero

hi could someone please tell me if the incall bluetooth headset mic is working with p3100 release?

i'm really impatient to try but i'm in JB leaked stock now and if i have to revert back i have to use odin and reroot. A little boring and i little to dangerous for me.

many thanks

No need to worry
Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1885878 . It works amazingly

@OP
Possible to have Messaging in Tablet mode ? Seemingly it lacks resources. Probably only thing missing from perfect Tablet experience
18th September 2012, 11:46 AM |#15  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Someone has some problem with serial number after the flash of this rom?
Until now everytime that i flashed a cm10 or other source of aokp my serial goes wrong and i m forced to reflash some rom based on stock. Ty for the info
18th September 2012, 12:10 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyfgeorge

The Home & Drawer screen cannot be portrait, landscape ONLY. (Problem solved)

It's no true!!!
Portait don't work.
18th September 2012, 12:44 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentvisitor

No need to worry
Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1885878 . It works amazingly

thanks but many people with that rom has mic problem, is my main phone, i cant have a mic problem. If someone with p3100 can try with incall bluetooth and report i'm really greatfull
18th September 2012, 03:43 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBurns2

Someone has some problem with serial number after the flash of this rom?
Until now everytime that i flashed a cm10 or other source of aokp my serial goes wrong and i m forced to reflash some rom based on stock. Ty for the info

What serial number? I don't think you're using the right terminology. A serial number is an unchangeable hardware number attached to your device and no way related to software.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app
18th September 2012, 03:46 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 2,659

More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by UomoNero

thanks but many people with that rom has mic problem, is my main phone, i cant have a mic problem. If someone with p3100 can try with incall bluetooth and report i'm really greatfull

Problem is with P3113 ROM. Working fine with P3100
I would have tested but I flashed AOKP Build 2 just some time before. If you very much need it I will reflash and confirm
18th September 2012, 03:59 PM |#20  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcardozo

What serial number? I don't think you're using the right terminology. A serial number is an unchangeable hardware number attached to your device and no way related to software.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using xda app-developers app

in setting-info,you can find your serial no. (it must be the same that is on the box).
I have the wifi tab so i haven't imei,my serial changes everytime that i flash cm10 or aokp .
try to look in your settings if your serial is the same as on the box
18th September 2012, 04:00 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentvisitor

Problem is with P3113 ROM. Working fine with P3100
I would have tested but I flashed AOKP Build 2 just some time before. If you very much need it I will reflash and confirm

No no your too kind, if you can try incall bluetooth i cant thank you enough. But i think i try myself and revert to romswell's jb if i have to. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)