[THEME][UPD APR 7]BBExtreme 5.3 - RHODIUM Version

For next version, what color font should it be?

• White

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Black

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

drae1980

Aug 24, 2009
i need help with this theme.

hello i am new to xda-developers and i just got the unlocked euro version of the htc touch pro 2 i tried all versions of this theme but none of them work properly and now i cant get back to the original touchflo theme that came with my phone. how do i get it back? can somebody please help me please?

drae1980

Aug 24, 2009
please help me please. i tried using all the versions of this theme but none of them work right now im stuck with my windows mobile 6.1 ui. i just want to get my original theme backk the on that came with my phone, i have the unlocked euro verion of the htc touch pro2. please help me how do i get it back, and install it? if anyone else had to do this or knows how to get the original theme back please help me out. thank you.

Htcpro2009

Jul 8, 2009
just use program diamond tf3d config,find it somewhere on forum and use tab Appearance to restore default theme.

uramir

Feb 28, 2009
hey showaco, i follow your steps perfectly and once i re-enable touchflo3d to see your theme all i get is a blur of lines on a black screen that says AT&T at top and TITLE at bottom, can't function or go to any other tabs. Something i am doing wrong?

i am running NRG's current Warhawk rom for my fuze

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
hey showaco, i follow your steps perfectly and once i re-enable touchflo3d to see your theme all i get is a blur of lines on a black screen that says AT&T at top and TITLE at bottom, can't function or go to any other tabs. Something i am doing wrong?

i am running NRG's current Warhawk rom for my fuze

NRG's warhawk rom is using a newer version of manila (2.1) and mods originally made for 2.0 are not compatible. Trust me, I am VERY excited for when this mod will work as it is pretty cool.

Until then one of the cooler aspects of this (compact home screen) is working pretty well and located at this thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=553361

and also the all bg mod here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=551614

jrowe1977

Jul 25, 2009
First off nice theme I have a question thou I am running 5.3 and was wondering if you had a skin for volume and a skin for either xpshut or touchoff Thanks

tmac15

Aug 5, 2009
Toronto
I was wondering if the glasswhiteclock.cab file will work on the Telus version of the HTC Touch Pro 2. It is really nice and I would like to use, but I'm new to windows mobile and all this smartphone business :(

Aug 17, 2009
yishun
just a suggestion..is it possible for this theme to be seperated with the touch flo 3d...means i have 2 option...ur manilla or the tf3d ..rather than overwriting it??

27Hampton

Oct 16, 2009
I have the HTC Pure with TF3d. This didn't work for me.

I also don't know how to find out if I have Rhodium, but I'm assuming I don't. Lil' help?

Thanks!

Chitomax

Oct 29, 2008
Gracias

I had my HTC Fuze for a couple of days, and it is a great phone, but I"m an stylish, nice design, cool scenes, themes freakguy. So even though the phone was excellent, I was getting irritated everytime i looked at the nasty grayish TF3D looking color the comes with the Fuze. So I started to search on the net, for themes, and it was kind of hard to find one, and even if i found one, most of the time it didn't work properly.

Until I find this site http://www.mobilitydigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465 where they have a few customization for the Fuze/TouchPro/Diamond. And then, this site direct me to BBextreme and God Bless you. Cause this is exactly the theme I was looking for, is as nice as it can get. Everything works perfect at least on my device.

Gracias.

PS: Does anyone know, where I can find a way to make my menus, look like the WM6.5. I have WM6.1 HTC Fuze with an upgraded ROM 5.11.502.2, Radio 1.14.25.35. Thanks

wickedninjalo

Mar 14, 2009
Gouldsboro
So while I had manilla 2.0 I loved this theme, by far the best one out there. Well I've been with 2.1 for a while now and im finding myself missing this theme so much. Is there any possibility of getting this working for 2.1?

FallenZen

Apr 23, 2011
Weather Trouble!

I am running the HTC Touch Pro with BBExtreme 4. I _really_ like the look and feel of bbextreme, but I'm having one serious problem.
Before I install bbextreme, I'm able to access my hometown (South Lake Tahoe, CA). I know that the weather code for my city is:
NAM|US|CA|SOUTH LAKE TAHOE
However, after installing bbextreme my city goes away from the list. No problem, I can input it manually. Right? Sure. Except that when I enter any city manually, it resets the widget to the defaults that come up when bbextreme is first installed (Taipei, Paris, and a few others that I care nothing about).

My question is, "how on earth can I fix this so that the widget presents me with weather data relevant to me?" Can I modify the database itself or something? (modding "\\\registry\HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\Weather.CityList" doesn't seem to stick so I'm at a loss)

Please help! I love bbextreme4, but if I cannot get the widget to present me with my local weather it will be a deal breaker for me. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XWeather needs mortscipt, HomeScreen PlusPlus UI, and SecondToday if you want to use it with tf3d. It will work with any theme, not only this one. It could also be added to another homescreen plusplus theme or other UI's as well.
    Tabs in screenshots:
    1st* Current Weather condiitions
    2nd* 5 day forecast conditions
    3rd* 4 radar images
    4th* weather setup/options
    5th* run manual update

Screen30.png
    Screen32.png

Screen39.png
    Screen43.png

Installation for XWeather:
    1* weatherEssentials.zip below has cab files for Mortscript, HS++UI, and SecondToday. Download it and install the cab files.
    2* Download xweather cab below and install it, soft reset after installation.
    3* After reboot, your left soft key will be set to launch SecondToday/Xweather, press it now.
    4* When SecondToday starts, choose Homescreen PlusPlus as today plugin.
    5* When HS++ loads, it will have battery monitor in top left of screen. Tap and Hold on it to bring up HS++ options. Go to the Advanced menu and choose XWeather as the theme and click OK.
    6* You should now have xweather loaded, fourth button is for xweather setup options. Run it now and set all the options, when finished, run update and exit. It uses accuweather, so city code is same as for tf3d, if you don't know your code then use this link: http://hadle.accu-weather.com/widget/hadle/city-find.asp?location=london, just change location name to your city instead of London.
    7* Left soft key will take you back to tf3d.

Download ---->> XWeather.CAB
    Yes the transparent place holders so you can see more of the image in the background right now its solid black and takes up allot of realestate
    XWeather URL change / script rebooting phone

First off, I have found that XWeather doesn't work with MortScript 4.3b5, which Showaco is using for TitaniumWeather, so if in future anyone has their phone resetting after running a weather update, that's why.

Second, I found that MortScript doesn't like the EndSub in the If-EndIf subroutine in line 140, so I removed that, which allowed the script to run. And the URL has changed for updates, so I copied the new URL in the TitaniumWeather script.

However, I cannot get the "Cloud Cover %" or "Dew point" to show, the values are empty. Both scripts use the same commands to collect data:

If (pos)
    pos = pos + 10
    len = Find(curdata, "</dewpoint>",pos)-pos
    dewpt = SubStr(curdata,pos,len)
    EndIf

pos = Find(curdata,"<cloudcover>")
    If (pos)
    pos = pos + 12
    len = Find(curdata, "%</cloudcover>",pos)-pos
    clouds = SubStr(curdata,pos,len)
    # can't get round function to word
    clouds = part(clouds,".",1) & "%"
    EndIf​

so I don't know where the glitch is.

EDIT: The URL from where the data comes (in my case http://wwwa.accuweather.com/adcbin/forecastfox/weather_data.asp?location=85257&metric=0) doesn't have values for dew point or cloud cover.

Any help would be appreciated.