HTC Sense battery mod

Search This thread

kalapa

Oct 16, 2011
Paso Robles, CA
Looking for the HTC battery mod. I had it on LJC then I odin'ed back to stock to do the MA7 update and lost it :( I didn't save it on my hard drive either. Searched and searched and now I can't find it. Hoping someone has it saved and can link me/upload it!!

**EDIT**

Found all the .png files necessary to do the mod by searching the GS3 forums. Open SystemUI.apk and place them in the res/drawable-xhdpi folder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-13-20-35-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-13-20-35-19.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2,037
  • Screenshot_2013-02-24-00-26-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-24-00-26-23.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 819
  • htc_sense_battery.zip
    148.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
Re: Request: HTC Sense battery mod

Looking for the HTC battery mod. I had it on LJC then I odin'ed back to stock to do the MA7 update and lost it :( I didn't save it on my hard drive either. Searched and searched and now I can't find it. Hoping someone has it saved and can link me/upload it!!

Morphology has it bro. I'm pretty sure u can flash it with ma7. Mack did. Just flash the updater. Then morph away. I love sense. I love there battery mod too. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

kalapa

Oct 16, 2011
Paso Robles, CA
Haven't looked too much at morphology but I don't want to download an entire theming mod.. all I want is the Sense battery.

I found all the correct .png images from the S3 forums, but MA7 doesn't seem to work the same way as LJC did.. in LJC(unless I'm mistaken) you could just decompile SystemUI.apk, replace the battery .png files in the res/drawable-sw720dp-xhdpi folder with the modded battery images, recompile, and you'd be good to go. Now that doesn't seem to work. SystemUI reloads as if no changes were made. :confused:

Last edited:

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6

Haven't looked too much at morphology but I don't want to download an entire theming mod.. all I want is the Sense battery.

I found all the correct .png images from the S3 forums, but MA7 doesn't seem to work the same way as LJC did.. in LJC(unless I'm mistaken) you could just decompile SystemUI.apk, replace the battery .png files in the res/drawable-sw720dp-xhdpi folder with the modded battery images, recompile, and you'd be good to go. Now that doesn't seem to work. SystemUI reloads as if no changes were made. :confused:

Goes in drawable-xhdpi and there is no need for compiling to replace those pngs

sigpic2757720_7.gif

Reactions: kalapa

mranonymous

Aug 5, 2008

I like your clock and weather widget. What app are you using for both?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Goes in drawable-xhdpi and there is no need for compiling to replace those pngs

sigpic2757720_7.gif
    Success! Going to update OP with the files I used for anyone else who wants to do this.