[Server Up] Atrix Reboot Project | All the files you need in one place!

Search This thread

samcripp

Retired Recognized Developer
May 20, 2010
Sanford
If you are interested, there is a way you can help out. There are currently no known Froyo fruitcakes available. Since you just flashed the 222 sbf, you could create a fruit cake and add it to the repository. It is as simple as downloading Rom Manager from the Play store running the app. Super simple!

He means rom factory.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Reactions: gianluca.tomat

iPwnapple

Mar 1, 2012
I'm glad I still held on to some of my Atrix files! I managed to upload the alien 4 theme and wet dream lite plus an ICS wet dream theme. This community makes me love my Atrix even more!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: upndwn4par

greenwitch

Jan 7, 2011
Warsaw
I have encountered this error:

Disconnected from server
Could not retrieve directory listing
TYPE is now ASCII
Error listing directory '/'.

Adam

kyler084

Jun 14, 2011
Hampshire
Froyo 2.2.2 fruit cake

Hi everyone, I am currently running stock 2.2.2 Froyo on my Motorola Atrix, I am currently making a Froyo fruitcake flashable through CWM, I will upload it to the Atrix repository as soon as it is ready . :)

kyler084

Jun 14, 2011
Hampshire
2.2.2 Froyo fruitcake

I have finished the 2.2.2 Froyo stock fruitcake, I am uploading it to the Atrix repo now , Will post a link when its finished. :)

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

there we go guys enjoy :)

HTML:
www.atrix.zombidev.info/Fruitcake-2.2.2-froyo-atrix-kyler084.zip

Reactions: iPwnapple

android-DEP

May 25, 2012
New Jersey
OnePlus 9
I have a collection of all the roms posted for the atrix within the last year and a half. All the addons, the roms, the GApps for the roms.

here's a list of what i got:

• Algorithm
  • Alien-4
  • Androbreadcrumbs
  • AOKP
  • CM9-jokersax
  • CM9-turl
  • CM10 Jellybean - epinter
  • Cyanogenmod 7.2 Stable
  • Darkside_prefFinal-fullBlur
  • Dorian's RedPill
  • MIUI CM7 Hybrid
  • MIUI v4 ICS 4.0.4
  • MorrisoftGen 0.9
  • Neutrino
  • NottachTrix
  • Olympus Gold Edition
  • Wet Dream

samcripp, can you move the Dorian's Redpill Hybrid zip files into the folder? I made a folder for his roms but cannot move the files over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeljko1234

samcripp

Retired Recognized Developer
May 20, 2010
Sanford
Please do not upload any more files. The transfer of the files to the new offcial server is not over yet. Any files added in the past few days will NOT BE ADDED. Wait till the new ftp access is available.

The FTP account was deleted. A new one will be made available soon.

Last edited:

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
As I crawl the forum looking for files to add to this project, it makes me realize how bad things really are. I would guess that 75% of all files once posted on the forum are gone. The link posted below is a great example. All files were hosted on file sharing sites. After the megaupload take down by the feds, most file sharing sites restricted downloads to the owner of the files. Sad.

I hope everyone appreciates what Sam is doing for us. Thanks again Sam!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1125944

arafat_mw

Jul 2, 2011
Dhaka
I have Unlocked Bootloader on AT&T Atrix.. I used to run Nottachatrix 1.3.1..Can I revert to stock Froyo ? which file should I flash ?

hydo1

Sep 23, 2008
thydewebdesign.co.uk
Nandroid Backup of Orange UK 2.3

I have found a nandroid backup that I made before I flashed a custom ROM of the Stock UK Orange 2.3 lying around on my HDD.

But....... I have just tried to restore it and it fails when restoring one of the files in /system/framework (I think it is framework.odex)

However if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this I'll do it, make a fruitcake and then upload it to the server.

upndwn4par

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 22, 2012
New Jersey
Since it is an older backup you could try fixing permissions in CWM before restoring. I don't think that will help but it's worth a try.

Maybe Sam has some ideas.

I have found a nandroid backup that I made before I flashed a custom ROM of the Stock UK Orange 2.3 lying around on my HDD.

But....... I have just tried to restore it and it fails when restoring one of the files in /system/framework (I think it is framework.odex)

However if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this I'll do it, make a fruitcake and then upload it to the server.

hydo1

Sep 23, 2008
thydewebdesign.co.uk
Fixing permissions has not worked.

I have tried extracting the system.ext3.tar file and removing /framework/framework.odex re-zipping the file and emptying the contents of the nandroid.md5 (to prevent the MD5 check failing) but then it just fails immediatly. (maybe It's not re packaging correctly)

Notorious544d

Aug 18, 2011
London
I hope I don't sound selfish in saying that I have no files to contribute...
It's a shame because before I started work on my ROM, I used to save versions of other ROM's like Alien, Aura and Darkside but I deleted them a few months ago to 'cleanup' some files.

However, I have saved every version of Neutrino ROM from the very first V1.3.

I wish I could've been of more use but will that be sufficient?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Atrix Reboot Project
    An effort to collect and document all the releases previously lost to SOPA.​
    Web access to the best collection of all files Atrix 4G.
    Works from desktop, or phone!!!​
    Why?
    Simple. During the horrible time SOPA was consider for legislation, many of the file upload sites on the internet went dark. Along with those sites hundreds and hundreds of Atrix files when into history as well. This files, not all, but some, were unique items that can't be found any longer. This project aims at bringing all those files back together and store them on a more reliable place.​
    But how can I help?
    I'm glad you ask. You may already be in possession of the files. Or know how to fish for SBF. Maybe you are a cheesecaking fool with tons of OTA's. Maybe you created fruit cakes for older builds. There is many ways you can be of help. Best way to know is to join the IRC chat and find out, or simply join and chat.​
    IRC Communication​
    Freenode Server
    #moto-atrix​
    How to upload to the new repository!​
    You require an FTP client, I provided a configuration file for the most popular client FileZilla.
    Manual Settings
    FTP username: atrix
    FTP password: reboot
    FTP server: opencripp.no-ip.org
    FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21

I heavily will be monitoring the server, no illegal files!​
    Guidelines and Rules for the storage service!
    1. No music, movies, virus, drm content, etc, etc.​
    2. Dev's are welcome to upload their ROMs here. Please create a folder with your name, and upload the ROMs there.​
    3. Only free .apks, and only if they are related to the atrix at all. Apps (.apk) must be uploaded to its own folder.​
    How to link to an uploaded file.
    (Option 1) atrix.opencripp.org/file_name_here.zip​
    I like the idea of having a wiki too! :good:

will create a wiki and a fruit cake for the ics leak tomorrow
    Preserve everything, the server has unlimited storage. I will begin posting the files in a litle bit to tomorrow. school now! great progress last night on the app.
    Good and Bad news.

Bad news. Do to a pm I received today I've decided not to upload the 21gb of sbf I have currently on my PC. I just can't risk making the whole community responsible for hard bricks from novice users.

Good news. I will tho make some quick "OG" fruit cakes from any requested sbf. The OG series won't have root and won't be de-odex. They will simply be a safe stock alternative.

The site will be available in about 3 hours. All the files uploaded except the sbf will be there. And all you have to do is come on this thread and request an OG fruit cake and if I have the sbf it should be up in a few days. Now, I won't do fruit cakes for every sbf. Only foe the latest of the region requested.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app