XDA Android App - Problems / Bugs / Feature Requests etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SD14

Sep 20, 2008
Not sure if this was posted before or not but, on my nexus 7 after I changed the theme from light to dark and hit the back key. While still at the settings screen if you hit the back key a second time without hitting anything else, the theme will change back to light, but in the settings it will say the theme is still dark.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Lifehacker7

Nov 19, 2012
Bangalore, karnataka
Not sure if this was posted before or not but, on my nexus 7 after I changed the theme from light to dark and hit the back key. While still at the settings screen if you hit the back key a second time without hitting anything else, the theme will change back to light, but in the settings it will say the theme is still dark.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Just close the app ( press Home button and kill it), restart.

Sent from the zombie world. No they aren't coming yet!

QualQuek

Oct 22, 2012
Paris
I'm not sure if it's the correct place for that but the HTC 8S specs in the HTC 8S section are wrong for the CPU part, it's a Snapdragon S4 Krait 1Ghz not 1,5Ghz

Lifehacker7

Nov 19, 2012
Bangalore, karnataka
I'm not sure if it's the correct place for that but the HTC 8S specs in the HTC 8S section are wrong for the CPU part, it's a Snapdragon S4 Krait 1Ghz not 1,5Ghz

And it's not even the right place!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356537827608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356537827608.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Ghostfreak NB

anybuddy

Aug 1, 2012
Hi. I'm using the xda premium app and although I have only enabled notifications for private messages, I still get notifications for subscribed threads. I have deactivated the subscribed threads notification when i subscribed it and also in the app menu. I have also deleted the cache and installed new, but with no luck.

RootTheMachine

Oct 4, 2011
It's probably been suggested before, but since the normal procedure of searching is limited at best while on the mobile apps, I'll have to post it anyway. Is there any chance that the premium HD app is going to be updated? It is over half a year behind the regular premium app, and I find that the HD version is much better for tablet use. Has it been abandoned or is it just way behind?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Quinny899

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2011
Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
quinny898.co.uk
It's probably been suggested before, but since the normal procedure of searching is limited at best while on the mobile apps, I'll have to post it anyway. Is there any chance that the premium HD app is going to be updated? It is over half a year behind the regular premium app, and I find that the HD version is much better for tablet use. Has it been abandoned or is it just way behind?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

It should be updated pretty soon, now the Tapatalk HD Beta app is out publicly on the play store

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: RootTheMachine

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk

ibub

Oct 22, 2012
Louisville,Ky
Free app seems to be losing my subscribed threads after I've posted.
Have to go to participated and resubscribe.

sent from the p509 that I thought I killed again... just another minor setback :cool:

Last edited:

KidCarter93

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2012
Coventry, UK
Huawei P Smart+ 2019
Redmi 7A
Free app seems to be losing my subscribed threads after I've posted.
Have to go to participated and resubscribe.

sent from the p509 that I thought I killed again... just another minor setback :cool:
Same on xda premium. It doesn't happen all the time though.
I'm not sure if the same is happening on Tapatalk or not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: ibub

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Same on xda premium. It doesn't happen all the time though.
I'm not sure if the same is happening on Tapatalk or not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

It never happened before.. but, it happened today on tapatalk too.. so, that means.. this must be some server issue?
Will you report in admin thread?

Edit: just now did, will mention about these reports.. yes ghostfreaknb you are right..

Last edited:

Ghostfreak NB

Aug 11, 2012
Mumbai
Well,you've already posted in that thread and so it should be noticed by an Admin soon!
I too have the afore mentioned issue!

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
When can you guys add multi post quoting for XDA Premium HD app?
yesterday brought it and everything works great except I cannot quote few posts at the same time :/ hopefully soon devs will add this feature :)

Quinny899

Jan 26, 2011
quinny898.co.uk
When can you guys add multi post quoting for XDA Premium HD app?
yesterday brought it and everything works great except I cannot quote few posts at the same time :/ hopefully soon devs will add this feature :)

Tapatalk HD has it, so it should have it soon. In the meantime Tapatalk HD is free whilst in beta, link is in my little signature

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk HD

Badger51

Mar 6, 2009
Kitchener ON
Google Pixel 4a
Selecting Favorite Forums

I'm using the XDA Premium App on my Galaxy Nexus.

The App has a setting to view "favorite forums" which would be very handy.

However, perhaps with the dunce mode on, I can't find the place to designate my favorite forums as favorites !!

Any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Although I'm nothing todo with the XDA Android Tapa-talk based app - I thought it was about time we had a single thread for all discussions making it easier for the powers that be to monitor and give feedback via.

Feel free to ask questions about it's use and report any faults you find. You can also ask for new features, but I cannot promise they will ever be delivered.

N.B. The mods will be merging questions about the app into here from the "About" forum also.

So, have at it...

[Insert witty picture here]

Dave
    As mentioned by others, XDA are working on there own mobile app (getting away from Crapatalk) as well as a mobile version of XDA. These are probably higher up the priority list right now, but an update to the existing XDA app will be coming out soon
    Just a bit of a status update:

We had a meeting with Tapatalk last week and are preparing an update for the app that will fix the freezes and also give multiple choices for themes.

--------------------
    Sent from the my rooted Galaxy S III using Verizon's fast LTE network.
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index which knocks the "Participated threads" tab offline in the app. It will be back as soon as the reindex is done.
    XDA/Tapatalk apps are down atm. Server admin working on fixing this asap

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!