Graphing Calculator by Mathlab

Search This thread

ogozi

Feb 22, 2014
This app is simply intriguing. At first when I saw the name ‘Graphing Calculator’ I was excited by the prospects of tackling all my graph problems on my phone but I tried not to get too excited as most of these apps just tend to have cool names and overhyped descriptions.
But after installing it, I met a user-friendly interface nicely designed, well arranged and superbly functional. It can actually solve real graphical problems! It comes complete with the coordinate lines, the X and Y axis neatly represented with figures on a graph that you can easily manipulate without experiencing annoying crashes. You can derive roots and critical points, solve quadratic equations and get accurate intersections.
This app does not just solve math problems, there is more, it also has a very good scientific calculator. Finding tangents, sinus, cosines and their inverses, it really makes solving trigonometric problems quick and easy. And then there is also a tab for functions. I haven’t got to use that much, but it will be great help in statistics classes.
Another great feature of this app is the ease in customizing it: you can switch between degrees and radians, display numbers in scientific format, add your own constants, functions and expressions, tweak your axis, save your work in the library and choose to keep the screen on while working – this really helps me stay focused while doing homework.
Wow! I have really written a lot about this app, I think they should pay me for this. But hey! I am the one who paid them for the PRO version upgrade! The truth is, I have not been very great in math, but with the help of the Graphing Calculator by Mathlab, I moved from D to an A in math!!!
Starting out with the app might be a bit complicating as with every other thing about math. Here, the ‘Help’ section contains lots of useful tutorials on using the app properly.
What more can I say? The Graphing Calculator by Mathlab is a must have app, it should be on the phone of every student to comprehend math the easiest way, and always have “A”.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 6,076
  • 4.png
    4.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 4,822
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 4,221

ogozi

Feb 22, 2014
you didn't provide a link!!! Add it ASAP plz....

Here is the link for free downloads on Google play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.mathlab[/url]

Just add .android at the end of the above link (e.g store/apps/details?id=us.mathlab.android);)

Can't post links, i'm still a junior mem:fingers-crossed:ber

Reactions: mms047

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you didn't provide a link!!! Add it ASAP plz....

Here is the link for free downloads on Google play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.mathlab[/url]

Just add .android at the end of the above link (e.g store/apps/details?id=us.mathlab.android);)

Can't post links, i'm still a junior mem:fingers-crossed:ber