Droid Razr HD or GSIII?

Search This thread

slickfing

Mar 14, 2012
Sorry. I didn't have that problem. I'm on stock JB anyways. Could possibly be the ROM you're using.
You can try the build.prop edit and see if that works for u. There's a video tutorial on YouTube.
That's actually what this mod does with a few changes to the framework.
Give it a try..let's see

Sent from my XT925 using xda premium

Majestic3

Feb 13, 2013
Now I really want root to use nova launcher to hide/show with a gesture and have hidden softkeys. Would be nice to see all the real estate in its glory.

Droid RAZR HD (current)
LG Optimus One P-504 (For Sale)

xdracco

Nov 1, 2012
I had the S3, sold it (because it sucked so bad) for the Razr HD. The Razr has amazing battery life. Can't imagine how much better battery life with the MAXX variant. \

Majestic3

Feb 13, 2013
I had the S3, sold it (because it sucked so bad) for the Razr HD. The Razr has amazing battery life. Can't imagine how much better battery life with the MAXX variant. \

Ya know that's exactly what I was thinking lol must last about 4 days

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just ditched my S3 on Sprint and am I ever glad I did. Loving the Razr much more.

Meanwhile, my S3 is streaming constant video on roaming until Sprint cancels my contract for me.
    Razor hd. I live in a low service area with my s3 and it is horrible. I have to stand in a certain part of my house just to send a text. I recover no calls and making calls is out of the question. Personally I'd wait for the nexus 4 though mad swap to t-mobile.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

guess im at the opposite end. Sold my 32GB S3 and just got a razr HD yesterday. I like the phone and the JB leak makes it way smoother...but the locked bootloader and lack of development so far is making me wonder. I never had reception problems with my S3. IDK...:rolleyes: missing my S3 tremendouslt a.t.m. The Razr HD is a nice phone. Feels way more solid in my hand and hardware is good. Build quality..superb. Just my ramblings...lol. Happy trails with whatever u decide. Thanks again devs for all your work. I am on XDA more than FB...have a great night everyone.
    RAZR HD if u care about good reception and battery life

Cause even thou the g3 has roms we still beat them there vs a stock RAZR HD

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app
    Hasn't this topic been beaten to death already in other threads? Pick up whatever one you want. A bunch of thread-posters aren't going to change your mind if you're decided on one already. They're both very good devices capable of doing a lot of the same stuff. It's going to depend on your personality and how you plan to use the phone.
    I have both phones and I personally like the Maxx HD better. The SGSIII will ALWAYS be more dev friendly and popular in generalbut I play with both everyday an IMO the HD smokes it in just about every category. Just my opinion of course. I'm also a bigger fan of the whole vanilla feel of the HD.

Sent from my SCH-I815 using xda premium