Cyanogenmod 11 help

Search This thread

poserblue

Jan 17, 2014
I tried to install cyanogenmod 11 on my htc one phone. I am able to follow most of the process until the point where i am supposed to unlock the bootloader. The website that i am using is from

htc-one.wonderhowto. com/how-to/install-cyanogenmod-htc-one-even-faster-now-without-rooting-unlocking-first-0149449/

I am able to get all the way to step five and actually get the white screen like in the picture but from here i dont know what to do. I searched for a while trying to figure it out what to do with no luck. If someone can help me out i will appreciate it.

Last edited:

Marc199

Jun 15, 2012
Leipzig
I tried to install cyanogenmod 11 on my htc one phone. I am able to follow most of the process until the point where i am supposed to unlock the bootloader. The website that i am using is from

htc-one.wonderhowto. com/how-to/install-cyanogenmod-htc-one-even-faster-now-without-rooting-unlocking-first-0149449/

I am able to get all the way to step five and actually get the white screen like in the picture but from here i dont know what to do. I searched for a while trying to figure it out what to do with no luck. If someone can help me out i will appreciate it.

Do you have the latest drivers installed? I guess the installer still needs the right drivers for fastboot commands.
You could also unlock the bootloader manually. It's really not that hard. If you need help just ask ;)