[GAME][2.2+] Saw Dodge

Search This thread

crneumre

Apr 4, 2014
Saw Dodge
Saw Dodge is an action game where you need to be patient and react fast.
Hope you give it a try : )

The Game:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crneumre.SawDodge

SuffAdvApps

Jan 8, 2014
Highland, CA
Pretty fun, in a dumb Flappy Bird kind of way. Have you coded it in a way so that each saw blade is passable? It seems rather difficult for some of them.

Also, if this one goes viral, I stake claim to the name of the parody version "Saw Doge".

Cheers!

crneumre

Apr 4, 2014
Pretty fun, in a dumb Flappy Bird kind of way. Have you coded it in a way so that each saw blade is passable? It seems rather difficult for some of them.

Also, if this one goes viral, I stake claim to the name of the parody version "Saw Doge".

Cheers!
The way the game is coded is that they are 10 patterns and one more for just random saws.
The patterns are then randomized and placed.Each one of them is passable. When you put enough time into understanding how to pass each pattern,it gets really easy(well easier ; ) )
The game is difficult at start but i really enjoyed playing Super Hexagon and i tried to pass the same feeling of trying and then when you finally pass the 60 seconds(in super hexagons case) you get a really amazing feeling of accomplishment.
Viral lol you are too kind for my small game but i would love to see that parody version : P
Also thank you for the feedback i appreciate it : )
Thank you : )