[Q] Error accessing Google servers after automatic update to 20140405

Search This thread

mrfernandez

May 8, 2011
Dears,

Sorry if this issue could been already answered, but I've not found it and I'm very desperate.

My SGS2 updated automatically to new CM 11.0 20140405, and after that it can't sync Google services: calendar, gmail, etc.
I've cleared cache and Dalvik, reinstalled GApps (the same I had and the lastest one), removed Google account... but even from this point, I'm not able to create a new one because I get the following message:

"Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later".

Please, any solution?
Thanks in advance.

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Dears,

Sorry if this issue could been already answered, but I've not found it and I'm very desperate.

My SGS2 updated automatically to new CM 11.0 20140405, and after that it can't sync Google services: calendar, gmail, etc.
I've cleared cache and Dalvik, reinstalled GApps (the same I had and the lastest one), removed Google account... but even from this point, I'm not able to create a new one because I get the following message:

"Couldn't sign in. There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later".

Please, any solution?
Thanks in advance.

Flash this GApps to solve your issues. Delete settings and cache of the google services before you flash the zip via recovery.

Reactions: mrfernandez

mrfernandez

May 8, 2011
Thanks for your answers.
Before you both posted, I did those actions, but the error was still there.
So at last I had to wipe data, and it worked.
Will I have to do this every time I update CM version via OTA? :(

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Thanks for your answers.

Don't use OTA. Flash the rom and gapps via recovery after clearing cache and dalvik cache.

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk :)

Reactions: mrfernandez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dears,

Sorry if this....................... communicating with Google servers. Try again later".
    [/B]
    Please, any solution?
    Thanks in advance.

Try reinstalling google-play services app seperately after installing GApps.
    Dears,

Please, any solution?
    Thanks in advance.

Flash this GApps to solve your issues. Delete settings and cache of the google services before you flash the zip via recovery.
    Thanks for your answers.

Don't use OTA. Flash the rom and gapps via recovery after clearing cache and dalvik cache.

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk :)