[Feature Request] Sync Movie or Series with Trakt.tv or TheTVDB.com

Search This thread

Gotyn

Dec 12, 2010
Almelo
When I searched for this I actually stumbled across the same request made 2 years ago.
Unfortunately, since I'm not much of a spammer, I'm unable to give a direct link to that request..
#cheat: But its here:
/forum/#!searchin/mx-videoplayer/trakt/mx-videoplayer/ZK8-Eh3Nrrk/2dAUX0I5nD8J
(Just add groups.google.com in front of it :))

I couldnt find it on the feature request list here on XDA. So I was wondering if this is still on the TODO list..?

Trakt is, in my opinion, a really nice way to keep track of everything you are watching.
Helped me quite a few times to remember what episode needs watching ;) .

distracto

Feb 17, 2011
Vancouver
i too would love to see this implemented as i use mx player pro on both my tablet and phone and would like to have my media library watched statuses synced across my home media player and my mobile devices

thanks!

osygen

Jun 16, 2015
[Feature request] SYNCING MOVIES AND SERIES FOR REVIEWS

It will be nice if one can sync movies and tv series with popular websites such as trakt.tv and thetvdb to read and write reviews, rate and set watch list from within mx-player. Implementing such a feature would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-P555 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

yiddyuk

Apr 3, 2016
I see that last year it hasn't been on the immediate to do list because of major features so I assume it's still not because no major update was released since then but I'll ask anyway has it been moved to an immediate update priorities?