What phone are you coming from?

Search This thread

iTudorS

Oct 8, 2014
Galaxy ace --> another galaxy ace --> Lumia 610 --> Xperia Neo V --> Moto E <- Best Buy

marian44

Apr 3, 2011
I coming from Moto G. I change this phone on Moto E because need money but he is to fast and stable. My next phone (6month) be Moto X. I very Like new Motorola Company (Very głód phones, low prices and faaast updates)

mikee286

May 29, 2012
Came from an HTC Desire C so even though this is a low end phone it is miles more powerful and faster than the desire c. The screen feels massive compared to the desire as well even though it is small by today's standards. I still love this phone however wish I had got a G LTE instead but it wasn't available unlocked in canada. I live in the USA now but could not wait for a new phone as the desire randomly quit working on me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm coming from a Nokia N9 16GB, ever since I bought the N9 I've realized that the N9 was just a prototype that was released to the public. It's special in many ways but its aging and outdated.

I cant wait to get my hands on the Moto E, the specs were really tempting for its price.
    Will soon be coming from Moto G :DD

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

wtf. isn't moto G the better/more expensive version of motoE? :D
    yes have tried using both sims....yes its dual active....but only during calls...data works only on one other remains inactive...

battery is above average not " great "...multitasking is awesome :laugh: