Possible solution to sim/cid unlock the MTeoR (Breeze)

Search This thread

pkg40

Mar 28, 2006
Forgot these details.

Error code is 114 : Radio ROM update error.
Bootloader is SPL1.07, ROM is the latest HTC ...

RUU_BREE100_1.30.251.1_1.16.00.10_HTCEUR_Ship.exe

pkg40

Mar 28, 2006
Well okay, i did reload an earlier HTC ROM release which has spl-2.05 and was able to upgrade with Hermes radio ROMs. Not sure that I will be able to upgrade to latest HTC ROM and then load the Hermes radio. Now I need to figure out how to get latest HTC ROM and change bootloader to spl-2.05.

TRJS

Jan 27, 2006
Basel/Zürich
Just wanted to note that I succeeded in unlocking a SPV C700 (with SPL 2.05) without any problems. So thanks very much for the unlocker to pof and all the others involved!

Ddriver

Mar 28, 2005
Hello,

Where do I find the patched radio?

If someone can upload or PN, thanks.

Greets Danny.

Last edited:

experor

Nov 12, 2006
Moscow
pof
what do you think about SSPL by des here at MteOR? I've used it successfully on my Hermes, but my MteOR is still virgin.

Artani

May 18, 2007
i have 2 spv c700 for me is impossible to unlock the ****ing phone with ipl-1.00 spl-2.05

look this error.

not.JPG

LeoArg

Thanks for the confirmation! Seems that both devices Hermes and Breeze share the same radio :rolleyes:

I guess that's because you're on a preproduction bootloader. Your bootloader has 'wdata' command and production bootloader has 'wdatah' command. Have you tried flashing from SD card? Format the card in FAT32, take any Breeze upgrade and name it BREEIMG.nbh, put it on the root folder of the emty SD card and start the phone in bootloader mode. You should see 'reading image...' and it will ask you to start flashing it if this method works on your bootloader. This works on some Hermes preproduction bootloaders (>=0.95) I guess for the Breeze is the same.

For what I see, the Breeze is quite similar to the Hermes, most of the info on the Hermes wiki should be also valid for the Breeze. I suggest you to run HHD USB monitor while upgrading, you will see the bootloader errors and why it doesn't flash your unit. Feel free to ask me if you need more help with this.

I dont understand
Please send me a PM in spanish, compañero.
Thank you
Gracias

rustyrusty

Nov 9, 2007
What a great pile of junk these things are i replaced the memory batt and now the bluetooth doesnt work no hardware installed i have been trying to get a patch or something from i mate web site without any luck talk about an unfriendly company i will never buy any thing with i mate on it again any one got any idea how to get this thing going again if not it will be in the rubish bin today.

julianfong

Nov 1, 2004
HongKong
www.pocketpc.hk
Cavalier (Softbank X02HT) - Is not work

CAVA100
IPL-0.04
SPL-1.00.0000
Dopod CHT chinese rom

My X02HT was only CID lock. When i bought in, is already sim unlock, and preload Hong Kong Dopod Rom.

I have try follow steps in pc and the way without pc(copying the nbh file in memory card)

The main problem i see is the SSPL/SSPL-HERM.exe can't call the boot loader screen.
no matter using one of both method in Readme file. The device will just process a soft reset.

Anyone have any input ?

Thanks

Haenk

Jul 26, 2008
Cologne
it works!!

thanks to pof and all others!!!
1.application unlock by secureGSM
2.start bootloader manual
3.run HERM_Unlock_v2a from PC - error no problem
4.softreset and run Herm_Unlock-v3.exe (from SD card in my case)
5.switch off and on and then: code 22051978

yippiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Ive been working for many hours:D - fantastic; this is the only solution which works; ive tried every possibility....

Mteor/Breeze from Austria (One-simlock)-now eplus in Germany
radio 1.06.00.10 (now 1.16.00.00)
IPL 0.90
SPL 2.05
ROM 1.13.251.2
QTEK_Z12

loopkiller

May 31, 2006
Shkodra
SSPL/SSPL-HERM.exe can't call the boot loader screen.When i start it shows only black screen.I have tried to flash phone with patched radio but this brake one time on 7% and other time on 0% .Dead phone was result both times. Flashed with eurhtc flash file and phone was ok.
All above metods used. WHat is problem ? IPL 1.00 SPL 1.10.

loopkiller

May 31, 2006
Shkodra
bree100

SSPL/SSPL-HERM.exe can't call the boot loader screen.When i start it shows only black screen.I have tried to flash phone with patched radio but this brake one time on 7% and other time on 0% .Dead phone was result both times. Flashed with eurhtc flash file and phone was ok.
All above metods used. WHat is problem ? IPL 1.00 SPL 1.10.