FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,607

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2013, 08:04 AM |#8081  
Flag Makati
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasuris

cheap headphones are easily overwhelmed by too much bass.

never thought shure is cheap..
22nd October 2013, 08:07 AM |#8082  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasty159

Thanks I did that originally.

It still isn't working... I have a bunch of IRS included and try different ones but sound is EXACTLY the same? I have been pulling my hair out trying to work out why.

Edit: Seems like it is working now. Gave the phone another reboot. Convolver is working. However all convolvers still give terrible audio to my phone. It is distorted to the max.

What can I do to get clear audio!!!!!???

not sure, it work like a charm for the 1st time i installed it.
maybe you need to disable (or reset to default for) other audio mod/engine that come with custom kernel (if there is any).
check your volume setting too.
22nd October 2013, 08:11 AM |#8083  
Flag Pisa, Italy
Thanks Meter: 171

Donate to Me
More
ViPER4Android should give better audio then kernel mods...right??
What about should volume?? Same hight as kernel mods??

In this case I could go for a leaked 4.2.2 and stock kernel mixed with ViPER4Android add audio enhancements....do you confirm??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 using TapaTalk2
22nd October 2013, 08:29 AM |#8084  
Thanks Meter: 152

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielstar13

never thought shure is cheap..

AKG isn't cheap either but their lower end products are heavy on the BASSSSSS and everything else is muffled. There are better alternatives at a lower pricepoint. They do lack the big brandname though.

The only setting in V4A that I can think of, that effects the mids and highs while pushing bass is "dynamic system". But this effect is active all the time, not only when the bass hits. I'd still blame the headphones. Try lowering the volume and see if this changes anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hasuris For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hasuris Ad-Free
22nd October 2013, 02:12 PM |#8085  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya

Donate to Me
More
[V4A Update News]
V4A update FX v2.3.1.0 internal beta was leaked and was claimed as the official release.

Bad news: Therefore, 2310 update is abandoned and the next version will be FX v2.3.1.1.

Good news: FX v2.3.1.1 will be released tonight October 22, 2013 (GMT+8). No ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)

Stay tuned.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhuhang Ad-Free
LastStandingDroid
22nd October 2013, 02:22 PM |#8086  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuhang

[V4A Update News]
V4A update FX v2.3.1.0 internal beta was leaked and was claimed as the official release.

Bad news: Therefore, 2310 update is abandoned and the next version will be FX v2.3.1.1.

Good news: FX v2.3.1.1 will be released tonight October 22, 2013 (GMT+8). No ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival)

Stay tuned.

Why abandon it just because someone leaked it . Oh well will hope there's some goodies since last version I used you're doing a great job (and others) who's working on v4a. With all respect to your work its the most awesome out there!

I wonder what my teacher who was talking about equalizer and audio frequencies would say about this one

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
22nd October 2013, 02:32 PM |#8087  
Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 1,000

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuhang

[V4A Update News]

Stay tuned.

Well I'd say the good news out weighs the bad. Cool. Thanks for being so awesome guys.

Sent from my SCH-I605 with Tweaked VZW Remix using Tapatalk 4
22nd October 2013, 03:08 PM |#8088  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 133

More
Any solution for Viper4Windows to work on PC ?
Not got solution on official site.
If anyone using on PC perfectly, please share the procedure to work ..
22nd October 2013, 03:34 PM |#8089  
Flag C:\
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stueycaster

You sound like an audio expert to me. I've been a musician for over 40 years and I didn't know that.

Haha that's because I copied that whole chunk from wikipedia. With the internet, anything is possible (to a certain extent).

I do know some stuff about audio tho as I'm a DJ. Like Highs, Mids and Lows, Gain, Pan, Filters, Effects so on. That's why my ears are very sensitive to audio changes.

Also, I've been experiencing the audio cuts as well. Can't wait for the new update to solve the cutting issue.
22nd October 2013, 04:03 PM |#8090  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,032

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Balor

That's how I understand it.

Since the idea of the "Persistent notification" is to "shame the developer" that use in an improper way the foreground process. The way it works shouldn't change.

There's also some code used that is deprecated in Android API 18.
The Following User Says Thank You to m4570d0n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m4570d0n Ad-Free
22nd October 2013, 04:29 PM |#8091  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Petaling Jaya

Donate to Me
More
[V4A Update News]
Update for V4A FX v2.3.1.1 available for download in Downloads page.

Always read last update log for notes about the new update.

XDA will be updated later.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to zhuhang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zhuhang Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)