By SoulExertz, Guest on 20th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
SoulExertz
21st July 2012, 11:56 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabwerkz

If your camera works then why not share to FOP. Camera from ICS isn't different to JB. Atleast people here can have an almost fully functional ICS.

Tell you what, if you want the credits (as your sig implies), release an ICS ROM with a working camera. That's it!

No. It works 60% dude.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free

SoulExertz
21st July 2012, 11:57 AM |#22  

More
Fixing the camera meams overhauling kernel codes.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
21st July 2012, 12:24 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 62

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00BY0815

I still doubt it is CM10, but if you proof me different, I ll accept it. Still screenshots show nothing different but ICS. And where is the big difference between ICS and Jelly? I dont see it, sorry...

I agree the googlesearchbar is from ics
jellybean got another one a bit greyish
also why there is no debbuging icon ?
21st July 2012, 02:06 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Well... At least it is good to know that our OB can run JB. Now i will just sit back and wait for a rom release from our devs.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote:

I still doubt it is CM10, but if you proof me different, I ll accept it. Still screenshots show nothing different but ICS. And where is the big difference between ICS and Jelly? I dont see it, sorry...

I think the "google now" is a big difference between ICS and JB. right?
21st July 2012, 02:13 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1,901

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathaclac

Well... At least it is good to know that our OB can run JB. Now i will just sit back and wait for a rom release from our devs.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

I think the "google now" is a big difference between ICS and JB. right?

It's an app, so... Why not install it on ICS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749045

I just dont see Jelly as a big deal... If it turns out, I am wrong, I ll apologize for everything I ever said about it but till that point, I need to be convinced, that a smooth running ICS or even GB isnt able to keep up with it. I think we just needed devs like Knzo back and then we would soon see revolutionary speed on our phones But hey, if there are enough of us contributors, we can also make big changes (at least I hope so...)
SoulExertz
21st July 2012, 02:41 PM |#26  

More
Quote:

It's an app, so... Why not install it on ICS: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1749045

I just dont see Jelly as a big deal... If it turns out, I am wrong, I ll apologize for everything I ever said about it but till that point, I need to be convinced, that a smooth running ICS or even GB isnt able to keep up with it. I think we just needed devs like Knzo back and then we would soon see revolutionary speed on our phones But hey, if there are enough of us contributors, we can also make big changes (at least I hope so...)

You guys are right... i forgot to code it. I found out all the errors are because of me accidently combining FOP together.. Will be backrolling...
SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE DAMN KERNEL!!! UBUNTU USER PLEASE HELP. PM
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
SoulExertz
21st July 2012, 02:43 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulExertz

You guys are right... i forgot to code it. I found out all the errors are because of me accidently combining FOP together.. Will be backrolling...
SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE DAMN KERNEL!!! UBUNTU USER PLEASE HELP. PM

Firstly, The search bar is forced, and i didnt know what happened during the build.. everything mixed up with FOP CM9... So now, I am gonna make a FRESH ROM.
21st July 2012, 03:51 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 344

More
for those not believing, just don't...he is working and time will show what he really has to offer us lets just thank him for his great work and time he is allowing and sharing with us
The Following User Says Thank You to theaks30 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theaks30 Ad-Free
21st July 2012, 09:51 PM |#29  
Flag Tepic
Thanks Meter: 579

Donate to Me
More
I think you could help at CM9 before making this. When we succesfully make CM9 then we all (FOP Team) and you can focus at CM10. There is just little things to fix, like camera and improve ram managment. Why we dont just focus on that first?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ocovarr112 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ocovarr112 Ad-Free
SoulExertz
22nd July 2012, 01:59 AM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocovarr112

I think you could help at CM9 before making this. When we succesfully make CM9 then we all (FOP Team) and you can focus at CM10. There is just little things to fix, like camera and improve ram managment. Why we dont just focus on that first?

But i need to ask FOP for perms..
22nd July 2012, 02:09 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I think that ocovarr112 is a member of FOP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)