FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Official CM10 is ONLINE ;)

4,108 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,768
 
By GabrielSousa, Senior Member on 22nd September 2012, 03:18 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd September 2012, 06:39 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Camera can take pictures. Video recording makes Gallery FC.

Trebuchet is a bit laggy going in and out of the app drawer and moving homescreens. Nothing like some other JB mods i've tried. It's still very useable.

It will also crash if it goes into lockscsreen automatically. Afterwards it just bootloops until you pull the battery out.

Google talk/Maps is working fine without any FC.
 
 
22nd September 2012, 06:41 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
And gps dont work

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium
22nd September 2012, 06:48 PM |#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidjel

And gps dont work

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

I'm trying to use Google Now. Phone calls work, but it looks like anything else can't use the microphone -- eg, I tried with Skype to no avail.

But it looks and feels great.
22nd September 2012, 06:54 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Audio is fine? the CM10 in here have some weird clipping issues when trying to multitask something else with music playing =\
22nd September 2012, 07:02 PM |#25  
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Camera doesn't work in other applications, like bar code scanner. I can see the preview but it doesn't focus on it and won't scan it. If I try to use Google Goggles when I attempt to capture a picture, it comes out solid green. But I can take pictures using the camera application.
If I use Super SU, it remebers to give superuser permissions for the next time.
22nd September 2012, 07:12 PM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
What Kernel to use with it? Fails to activate WiFi and just rebooted on completion of setupwizard.
22nd September 2012, 07:18 PM |#27  
mariox26's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
too many random reboot
22nd September 2012, 07:24 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
So, we have sticky about CM10...
MOD EDIT : Edited for attitude
22nd September 2012, 07:26 PM |#29  
theaks30's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
sorry if you reported before me but

camera working great
sound working
everything fine


i think its quite less smooth than cm10 from bpaul
no video recording
some freezes and reboots
google now voice not working

everything else working
definitely faster than gb

p.s. KU9500 ICS is blazing fast and with tons of new features try it before going back ifever you wanted to go to gb
22nd September 2012, 07:56 PM |#30  
naeem86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaks30

sorry if you reported before me but

camera working great
sound working
everything fine


i think its quite less smooth than cm10 from bpaul
no video recording
some freezes and reboots
google now voice not working

everything else working
definitely faster than gb

p.s. KU9500 ICS is blazing fast and with tons of new features try it before going back ifever you wanted to go to gb

theaks30..ur from mauritius rite? can u send text msg from the ku9500? :P
22nd September 2012, 07:59 PM |#31  
mannyAk47's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrh

Camera can take pictures. Video recording makes Gallery FC.

Trebuchet is a bit laggy going in and out of the app drawer and moving homescreens. Nothing like some other JB mods i've tried. It's still very useable.

It will also crash if it goes into lockscsreen automatically. Afterwards it just bootloops until you pull the battery out.

Google talk/Maps is working fine without any FC.

yes exactly same issues here but still very stable for 1st build
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes