[APP] FBM - The best Faceboook client I've used

Search This thread

Simba501

Feb 2, 2010
I wanted to share an app I found. It's free on the market (there's also a donate version). It's an incredibly smooth Facebook client. It has a nice UI and notifications (with a wide range of refresh intervals). Best of all, it seems really light on battery. In my opinion, it's worlds ahead of anything else available. Let me know what you think.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.krm.fbm

Last edited:

Cozmo1

Sep 9, 2010
Texas
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hmmm... I don't allow "anything" permissions to do anything on or with my Facebook. If you choose "Allow None" it puts you in a loop consistently asking you for the same permissions. Just not going to happen with me. I'll stick with the standard one.

m4rshall

Aug 9, 2011
Brisbane
I wanted to share an app I found. It's free on the market (there's also a donate version). It's an incredibly smooth Facebook client. It has a nice UI and notifications (with a wide range of refresh intervals). Best of all, it seems really light on battery. In my opinion, it's worlds ahead of anything else available. Let me know what you think.

Haha after googling the package name this is the first thing that popped up. This is actually my app so thanks! :)

The app FBM is just a wrapper for "touch.facebook.com" that has been tweaked and had a few additional features added. I've actually just published an update which will hopefully fix the notifications bug (which have been a bit intermittent for some users). I still have a fair bit of work to do with the photo uploading and sharing but unfortunantly due to work I don't get to devote nearly as much time as I would like to towards it.

@Cozmo1 - the permissions thing is a little annoying and one day I'll get round to tidying it up. I added that loop in when I added the "Upload Photo" feature so that I didn't have to deal with different permission sets between users. Some of the permissions are not even used such as the access data 24/7 one but when I first wrote it I thought I might use it.

Anyway, thanks for the mini-review Simba501 :) If anyone has any issues just PM me.

Reactions: MaxRabbit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Haha after googling the package name this is the first thing that popped up. This is actually my app so thanks! :)

The app FBM is just a wrapper for "touch.facebook.com" that has been tweaked and had a few additional features added. I've actually just published an update which will hopefully fix the notifications bug (which have been a bit intermittent for some users). I still have a fair bit of work to do with the photo uploading and sharing but unfortunantly due to work I don't get to devote nearly as much time as I would like to towards it.

@Cozmo1 - the permissions thing is a little annoying and one day I'll get round to tidying it up. I added that loop in when I added the "Upload Photo" feature so that I didn't have to deal with different permission sets between users. Some of the permissions are not even used such as the access data 24/7 one but when I first wrote it I thought I might use it.

Anyway, thanks for the mini-review Simba501 :) If anyone has any issues just PM me.