FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Win Honor 9 Lite

[ROM][4.4.4][Jul-22] UNOFFICIAL LiquidSmooth v3.2 | Security Patch Level: 1st Jun 15

2,704 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,952

By spezi77, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 4th May 2014, 08:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2016, 01:53 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 28

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spezi77

ancient device

Well its GPS reception is tons better than that of the Samsung Note 4… so far I’m only half impressed by the new thingy, and appalled at the lack of something like your ROMs for it (Android 5-based CM just doesn’t cut it… I mean, honestly, no clock and PIN entry on the lockscreen at the same time?!). Your ROMs feel like they’re made with love and effort.

(Although I didn’t even look at the vendor ROMs. Maybe the GPS reception is better with them, but I can’t stand vendor UIs. That’s the reason my new PocketPC is collecting dust (the old PocketPC, my up to then main geocaching device, broke), even the slimmed-down ROMs still reek of HTC (the old one was Eten, so less customised)… that, and the fact I don’t have a windows box or ROM “cooking” skills.)

Quote:

working BT tethering!

Mind I only tested one direction (i.e. the Desire being the one sharing its connection with another device), and for one client only. But I guess still better than noting.

Battery consumption while doing this (2G/3G, WLAN disabled) is amazingly low, by the way.

15th March 2016, 07:22 PM |#102  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
@mirabilos
I did it, please let me know if it runs stable on your end: link deleted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st March 2016, 08:27 PM |#103  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

@mirabilos
I did it, please let me know if it runs stable on your end: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995297562

Has anyone tried to flash this build? Does it work at all?

What about you @ze7zez?
The Following User Says Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2016, 09:31 AM |#104  
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 889

More
Quote:

Has anyone tried to flash this build? Does it work at all?

What about you @ze7zez?

bootloop. logcat to pm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ze7zez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ze7zez Ad-Free
28th March 2016, 02:20 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
sim toolkit (stk)
Hi spezi77,
Thanks for this ROM; really enjoying it. that last one goes into bootloop, but the 12/12/2015 version seems stable. I however need to access my SIM's toolkit but the stk app is not showing in apps. Would you know how i can access/install it?

Thanks
1st April 2016, 03:06 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, thank you for your works...

i tried to flash your last build at #102 after twice full wipe but flashing logo along 20 minutes, not continued
1st April 2016, 05:38 PM |#107  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasangurlek

Hi, thank you for your works...

i tried to flash your last build at #102 after twice full wipe but flashing logo along 20 minutes, not continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingj81

Hi spezi77,
Thanks for this ROM; really enjoying it. that last one goes into bootloop, but the 12/12/2015 version seems stable. I however need to access my SIM's toolkit but the stk app is not showing in apps. Would you know how i can access/install it?

Thanks

Yes, it has been reported that the last build goes into bootloop. I will look into it soon..

About sim toolkit. I could provide the apk files for you when doing a future build. The squisher script removed those stuff in order to make the rom slimmer and faster.

Sent from my beanstalked N4.
2nd April 2016, 07:12 PM |#108  
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
@kingj81 Here is the stk.apk -- just copy it into system/app and ensure its file permissions are set to 644. Reboot system and it should work.

At everyone else: Today, I tried to again to build. But somehow I am no longer able to get her booting up. Even adb connection fails, so I am not able to investigate about the root cause.

As a last resort, you should do a manual patch of the 15/12/6 LS Kitkat with the frameworks-res.apk by @mirabilos.

However, I could try to add the BT tethering patch into another KK ROM. What would be the 2nd best rom you can imagine?
Attached Files
File Type: apk Stk.apk - [Click for QR Code] (91.1 KB, 22 views)
2nd April 2016, 10:15 PM |#109  

Donate to Me
More
Sorry, haven’t been able to test a new ROM yet, somewhat short in hacking time at the moment, and I fell ill, too.
24th April 2016, 03:56 AM |#110  

Donate to Me
More
The ROM (2015-12-06 version) seems to be lacking both a Gallery and a Calendar application.

I’ve not looked for Calendar so far but haven’t found a Gallery that doesn’t crash around; any recommendations? (IIRC the KitKang ROM had a Gallery, maybe we can use the APK from it?)

Also, can’t delete anything (shortcuts or widgets) from a home screen, making them overfull after a while…

Other than that, still nicely working so far!
15th June 2016, 07:16 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can somebody help me, I dont see notifications,
I can send and receive sms (but no notification, only a sound) . I can make calls but not receive them!
Also I dont htink hte menu and home button are working
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc desire custom rom liquidsmooth

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)