FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Video Review Win A Trip

[DISCUSSION] 10.5.A.0.30 android 4.4.2 bugs and errors

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Krashtan, Junior Member on 23rd May 2014, 08:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there i have open this thread for the new firmware so we can discuss it.

So far I´m really disappointed with overall rom speed and its lags here and there. Another thing is battery drain by google apps wakelocks.
On screen time is not impresive either. I know it is still early to judge this rom, but this is my opinion from using this rom for more than day.

How are you people happy with this update?

23rd May 2014, 08:32 AM |#2  
Flag Ben Tre
Thanks Meter: 85

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashtan

So far I´m really disappointed with overall rom speed and its lags here and there. Another thing is battery drain by google apps wakelocks.
On screen time is not impresive either. I know it is still early to judge this rom, but this is my opinion from using this rom for more than day.

Really need update to version 4.4.2 this. It's quite a lag when in settings
23rd May 2014, 09:10 AM |#3  
Burnaby BC
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashtan

That didn't make any sense.

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

What the F that was the wrong quote

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app
23rd May 2014, 09:58 AM |#4  
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 87

More
maybe ill just wait the fix for this before I update my ZL , maybe ill stay in 4.3 until they release the fix
23rd May 2014, 10:11 AM |#5  
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 98

More
So... Basically, it looks great..
But, there's a lag issue... When u pull the notification bar, and on app drawer (can be fix by hard reset)...
I flash c6506 on my c6502 and still looks great !
My score: 8.8/10

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
23rd May 2014, 10:12 AM |#6  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Some say that it's necessary to reset the phone after the update to fix the screen lag issue, also, try to activate the GPU acceleration.
23rd May 2014, 12:18 PM |#7  
Flag Sabah
Thanks Meter: 1

More
hmmm.....
i did not face any problem u all mention....weird....
23rd May 2014, 12:42 PM |#8  
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 12

More
As i told, i'm having a high consumption of memory.
Two album app, two Walkman.apk
23rd May 2014, 12:50 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Yeah, it's laggy in when scrolling in settings, forcing GPU rendering fixed that. Also it seems to charge much slower than 4.3. I had the same issue (slow charging) when I was on AOSP. Not sure if I will revert yet...
23rd May 2014, 02:57 PM |#10  
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenQWish

Yeah, it's laggy in when scrolling in settings, forcing GPU rendering fixed that. Also it seems to charge much slower than 4.3. I had the same issue (slow charging) when I was on AOSP. Not sure if I will revert yet...

Mine is still laggy....
Already reset, and forcing GPU rendering....
23rd May 2014, 03:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 229

More
I haven't actually performed a reset - mine was a 101 4.3 upgrade... and I need to try doing a full reset...

I've noticed a lag at times with turning the screen back on... (sometimes it takes longer to turn back on...), I've had issues with the "acore" process crashing... but from what I've read that's likely another application... probably something that would be resolved with a reset/wipe, I've also had issues with spontaneous reboots... and I know yesterday was having it show that I'd been on "battery " for ~ 2 minutes when I'd been at my kid's soccer game for an hour or so and on battery the entire time... could be a bbs issue, could be a wipe issue... I had also experienced lag in some parts of settings...

Most everything else seemed ok... but at this point, I've rolled back to an asop 4.4.2... (I found that I had to roll my baseband back to 101 to have an asop 4.4.2 rom get cellular connectivity again...)

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)