Boot animations[Sprint]

Search This thread

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Dude, we need some more bootanis! :p BTW the aroma flash worked perfectly. I remember your Note 2 version had some issues early on but it looks like you hit this out of the park on the first try!

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Kev,

Do you think that in the future you will be able to make it like the GN2 version where within Aroma you can choose from numerous animations?
I guess in a way the individual bootanimations are better though because people can just pick and choose what they want.

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Kev,

Do you think that in the future you will be able to make it like the GN2 version where within Aroma you can choose from numerous animations?
I guess in a way the individual bootanimations are better though because people can just pick and choose what they want.

well.... eventually maybe but due to he act these ani's are between 10-40mb a piece the aroma would get really huge in a short amount of time

aburns7487

Mar 14, 2011
Great work. Anything like just the simple international from GS4?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
I'm really liking that BIOS boot. Only minor issue is that the the phone boots too fast. I don't get a chance to see the whole bootanis action.

How many seconds from the moment you start seeing the animation does it take to boot. Figure that out and I'll fix it

Reactions: cdss

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Around 10 seconds.

Unrelated, but do you do any work on theming stuff like the status bar and pull down bar? If we get something like that I'd be a happy camper on stock for a while.

Many thanks for the bootanis you've been banging out so quickly!

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Around 10 seconds.

Unrelated, but do you do any work on theming stuff like the status bar and pull down bar? If we get something like that I'd be a happy camper on stock for a while.

Many thanks for the bootanis you've been banging out so quickly!

10 seconds? That's wierd that ani is approximately 10 seconds.
No not at the moment.... When I tried to do that on the note 2 it was a pita because the devs that made the system ui apps changed the structures according to their roms.. which made my job a lot harder. I might though

Reactions: cdss

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I get the Snapdragon screen, then the white text screen but it skips the Android logo screen. This is in regards to the Bios boot.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort!

Top Liked Posts