FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,569 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,355

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st July 2019, 04:20 PM |#30421  
Thanks Meter: 352

More
[Suggestion]
"Recent" -> "Clear", double-tap to trigger looks like a better idea. (more efficient, faster)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

The icon to delete the recents paths list is to me a little unclear...I mean, since it looks like a menu pheraphs adding an alert window to prompt if the user really want to delete all the recents list should help avoiding to lost all recents by erroneously tapping on it (especially for new users...)

"Press Back again to exit"... similar logics.

The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 04:46 PM |#30422  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

I'm curious if Xiaomi has any new product with the name Mi Mix Silver? Or Gold/Platinum/Diamond?
Hey boss hey boss, I have another idea for the name of our next product: Mi Mix Diamond.

One Mix Yoga.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 06:10 PM |#30423  
Thanks Meter: 1,281

More
Quote:

.. Open 'App' in the left drawer, select an app and tap on 'Backup' in the action menu, go to destination folder and execute the task and if there was a problem please let me know...

backup and restore 'appear' to work ok. but, on restore, app doesn't start; keeps on fc'ing.
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-B19070110_2019-07-01_22-21.txt - [Click for QR Code] (29.1 KB, 2 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 06:15 PM |#30424  

More
Quote:

"Breadcrumb", problem toggling without restarting the app. (broken UI).. .

confirmed. btw, 'breadcrumb' is a welcome feature. thanks for this.
The Following User Says Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 07:24 PM |#30425  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:

Hi! Open 'App' in the left drawer, select an app and tap on 'Backup' in the action menu, go to destination folder and execute the task and if there was a problem please let me know. Thank you.

Thank you for your answer.

Its seems that 'backup' didn't appear in the action menu after selecting a app!

Best regards in

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs
1st July 2019, 08:01 PM |#30426  
Thanks Meter: 1,110

More
Use latest Mix Silver on Stock Samsung Galaxy S8+ Device with latest Pie One UI Android.
When I want to move pics from dcim folder to another folder on external SD card and new folder the Samsung Stock Gallery won't be updated. Pics still shown in old location in this app. Think media store is not updated. If I do the same process within Stock file browser pics are shown in Gallery correctly in new location. In Mix the feature for updating media store after each process is activated. Do I miss a new setting to fix this problem?
The Following User Says Thank You to User_99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift User_99 Ad-Free
1st July 2019, 09:11 PM |#30427  
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

'breadcrumb' is a welcome feature.

...IMO unnecessary as the Navbar already provided similar functionality in a more efficient way.
The Following User Says Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
2nd July 2019, 03:36 AM |#30428  

More
Quote:

...IMO unnecessary as the Navbar already provided similar functionality in a more efficient way.

different strokes for different folks. breadcrumbs give easy one-touch 'back and forth' access to nested folders. please explain about the navbar way. thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20190702-074730.png
Views:	328
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	4786063  
The Following User Says Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
2nd July 2019, 06:20 AM |#30429  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

... different strokes for different folks... please explain about the navbar way. thank you.

Agreed. Just long-press for the usual option we've had until now.

Edit : Not long-press actually, just normal tap.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot .png
Views:	732
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	4786115  
The Following User Says Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
2nd July 2019, 06:35 AM |#30430  
Flag Vijayawada
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Really MiXplorer contains several intriguing features. Look forward to read more from you.
2nd July 2019, 07:00 AM |#30431  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,355

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by User_99

Use latest Mix Silver on Stock Samsung Galaxy S8+ Device with latest Pie One UI Android.
When I want to move pics from dcim folder to another folder on external SD card and new folder the Samsung Stock Gallery won't be updated. Pics still shown in old location in this app. Think media store is not updated. If I do the same process within Stock file browser pics are shown in Gallery correctly in new location. In Mix the feature for updating media store after each process is activated. Do I miss a new setting to fix this problem?

Please send me the log file. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)