[TOOL] Easy Perm Root One Click for 1.36 or earlier devices only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ThaPirato

Sep 11, 2011
In your head :D
i need a break people are complaing to much and im getting tierd of it for doing all this for everyone to complain and trash talk about me.

Xboarder56,

Man xboarder idk how you & Binary keep repeating yourself,people are just idiots(or just lazy) it seems & cannot do a little research or look a few pages back to see that the very question they are asking has been answered many times & i mean MANY TIMES!I understand you needing a break,take a nice break & enjoy yourself,you to Binary ;) you should have answers copied so you can just paste them for these people lol.THERE IS NO S-OFF AT THE MOMENT,HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE 1 SOON but don't count on it people.Again before asking the same questions read at least 10 pages back,I'm sure you'll find your answer & give the OP & mods a break!
That is all,carry on with your shiny Devices :p

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
Man xboarder idk how you & Binary keep repeating yourself,people are just idiots(or just lazy) it seems & cannot do a little research or look a few pages back to see that the very question they are asking has been answered many times & i mean MANY TIMES!I understand you needing a break,take a nice break & enjoy yourself,you to Binary ;) you should have answers copied so you can just paste them for these people lol.THERE IS NO S-OFF AT THE MOMENT,HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE 1 SOON but don't count on it people.Again before asking the same questions read at least 10 pages back,I'm sure you'll find your answer & give the OP & mods a break!
That is all,carry on with your shiny Devices :p

You don't even need to read the last ten. Just read the first POST. I always update the OP because I know that there are a of lazy people. I don't get it though. Most questions aren't that original and can be found by searching. Instead they would rather post to have someone search for them. That's why I love lmgtfy.com :D

Reactions: ThaPirato

mznatnat

Dec 10, 2011
Chicago, IL
Moderator note: This will not work on 1.43 firmware! This is for 1.36 or earlier!

Hi,

guys this is a One Click Perm Root tool and its verified working. Even after reboot no more bricks like the old one Crack eyes made. It will root your phone and it will stay rooted after multipule reboots. Enjoy

thanks Binary100100 for the script fix :D

To use have to have the drivers installed. and usb debugging turned on

Drivers Here: http://www.multiupload.com/2OFYWZFCCR

Note: Its only perment root if you have a unlocked bootloader if you dont then its just one click temp root but if your unlocked its one click perma root

Insturctions here:
  1. Download
  2. Extract to C:\
  3. Navigate into Zerg rush folder
  4. Click ZergRushTempRoot.bat
  5. Wait like 3 min
  6. Reboot
  7. Enjoy PermRooted Amaze 4g

Windows One Click Root Download Or Download Below: http://www.multiupload.com/AUF6125ZOY

Mac OS X One Click Root Download Or Download Below: http://www.mediafire.com/?g4kwbr36fvwgcpz

attachment.php

If you find this Tool useful, feel free to hit the Thanks button below or Donate to amaze fund

Xboarder56 is to the Android community.... what Chuck Norris is to the world......
Is there anything Xboarder56 can't do?!?!?!?!

Binary100100

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 6, 2008
Detroit, Mi
Xboarder56 is to the Android community.... what Chuck Norris is to the world......
Is there anything Xboarder56 can't do?!?!?!?!

He can't get us s-off.

He can't find the Holy Grail or Lost Ark.

He can't graduate high school yet.

He can't run for president (not until 35 anyway).

He can't give birth (for obvious reasons).

He can't breathe under water (not for long anyway).

I can go on... but yeah I'm pretty sure there are some things this 16 year old mortal Earthling can't do. :D

mznatnat

Dec 10, 2011
Chicago, IL
He can't get us s-off.

He can't find the Holy Grail or Lost Ark.

He can't graduate high school yet.

He can't run for president (not until 35 anyway).

He can't give birth (for obvious reasons).

He can't breathe under water (not for long anyway).

I can go on... but yeah I'm pretty sure there are some things this 16 year old mortal Earthling can't do. :D

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Good one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just realized that there's something wrong with mac script, new version coming up soon

-------------------

Can you explain your script to us Mac users...just to be 100% clear?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

The script basically has 7 steps.

1: Is the first pop-up window that asks if unlocked your boot loader.
    2: Another pop-up that tells you to move root4amaze to your desktop
    3: Is the code that does the actual rooting
    4: Copies the code to your clipboard
    5: Launches terminal
    6: There's a ten second pause, put this in because I realized that some of you might have slower computers and it'll need a few seconds to fully open
    7: The code gets pasted in the Terminal window and does the rooting

If you have any doubt open the script with automator, every mac has it, and review the "code."

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post but here's the new script: http://www.mediafire.com/?g4kwbr36fvwgcpz
    the script i added your command in there

It looks like it should work.
    I was in the process of unlocking my bootloader but I'll hold off to try to reproduce the error and try the script again.

I'll get back to you.
    Unique Transaction ID # 19388188HS563914V

gave you some, thanks man for all the work and info hehe so anything special about the WiFi calling performance wise or not really?
    no not that i see but you need your 911 address programmed in i know that

thanks man :D every bit helps me save for my computer to get off this netbook
    do you recommend or do u think i should wait until s-off is achieved incase we cant flash after the htcdev unlock?
    you can flash recoverys with htc dev method and system.imgs.

but with true s-off you can flash boot.img and radio's

you can do both methods if you want to make sure everything is fully unlocked