Motorola Razr M Flash To PagePlus?

Search This thread

T_ADD

Sep 7, 2011
I have a luge with kitkat 4.4.2. Seems bootloader cant be unlocked and without that you can't even get the 1x or evdo data to work because PPP Account can't be setup. I found a setting in settings.dB secure under com.Motorola.Android.providers.settings. it's Nam CDMA settings enabled (see attached screenshot). It's set to 1 but NV only still won't stick after boot. There's also a APN check state which I set to 1 but on reboot resets to 0. I need some help to confirm to me whether it's possible to use data on kk4.4.2 outside the US.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-28-16-48-27.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-28-16-48-27.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NV_only on JB XT907

I managed to set the NV only on Android 4.1.
    To do this:
    1. Flash the modem driver from Android 4.0.4. yadi .sk/d/AehMbEDt2nAW2 (remove space in link)
    2. The file settings.db at \ data \ data \ com.android.provider.settings \ databases to install 13 point "substcription_mode" to "1"

I have described in detail in our 4pda .ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=403669&view=findpost&p=19112888 (remove space in link) the example Intertelecom Ukraine.
    P.S. I did not know English and I use google translate, but I hope you understand me and it will be helpful to you.:)
    Hi..here's the solution. (only for rooted Ics, not available for razr m/hd with OTA Jelly bean)
    1. If you are on Jelly Bean, return to stock ICS.
    2. You MUST root the phone.
    3. Download Sqlite Editor from Play store. (Available for purchase)
    4. Download ES Root Explorer from Play store.(Available for purchase)
    5. Using explorer, go to data/data/com.android.provider.settings/databases
    6. find Settings.db inside the folder, copy and paste this file in the same folder.
    7. Open the new file(settings-copy.db) with sqlite editor.
    8. Find Preferred CDMA subscription, change the value from 0 to 1, save and exit.
    9. Delete the original settings.db files, then rename settings-copy.db to settings.db
    10. Return to home screen. Restart into boot loader. Choose BP tool to program.

11. From this point, you can do Nam programming on your phone with dfs/cdma-ws/qpst and the value will stick.

This method works on new Droid RAZR M, RAZR HD, RAZR MAXX HD with Rooted ICS only. Not working with Jelly Bean OTA, because there's no pref.cdma subscription inside the settings.db. Maybe we have to wait for full stock JB file.

Happy flashing guys..
    Alright guys, sorry I don't have the guide ready yet. The good news, is that I have been able to reproduce and document my results without too much trouble... smooth stable 3G on JB. The bad news, is that this will require a donor after all.

I mentioned earlier that the HA/AAA keys were coming from OTA programming... actually that's not true, they were coming from my donor. I thought all this time that the M.IP and NAM settings were totally locked on the XT907... turns out that they are write-only. Very strange... so you can't read them, but you can write to them.. OK... but since the keys aren't coming down via OTA, we'll need a donor and then we can write them.

I think I've figured out a way to use DFS for this, so you won't have to spend $108 on CDMAws at least. Also, I can help people via PM and send them their 3G keys if they don't have a donor.
    Thanks to all
    Guide

Alright, here is my guide. Let me know how it goes. (Posted at HoFo since there is a larger PPC following there)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthr...ellyBean-on-PagePlus-VOICE-SMS-MMS-3G-WORKING