PrimeContact - fast and beautiful finger-oriented contact manager with fullscreen CID

Search This thread

lupes5

Aug 13, 2007
give me a fair price and ill buy this in a second...until then, icontact works great for me

Othelious

Feb 29, 2008
chandler
give me a fair price and ill buy this in a second...until then, icontact works great for me

I fully agree.. as I have said before, and many others as well, ~$32 Bucks is WAY to much for this when if we could use the Russian site your charging ~$8 bucks.. In our country this is known as Highway Robbery...

Get consistant on your pricing ( and that means lower the paypal price, not raise your russian price ) and you will sell ALOT more copies of this product.

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
PrimeContact,

You wrote:

"В этом случае выбираем, какой кнопкой окна информации готовы пожертвовать (СМС, ММС или E-mail):

Например:
Send_MMS_application.path=\Program Files\Skype\skype.exe
Sens_MMS_parameters.format=/callto:%p

аналогично для СМС или E-mail"

in the 4pda.ru site.

I tried the above for sending SMS through vito SMSChat, but with no success. It opens the SMSChat program, but it doesn't call the specific contact I want to send an SMS (it just stays in the first screen of the SMSChat program).

Could you provide any help please?

Thanks in advance

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
After sales support?

Where is the after sales support for non russian speakers???

Is someone going to give me a simple answer to my question?

PrimeContact

Dec 29, 2007
jolas, hi. A solution was recently:
Send_SMS_application.path=\Program Files\VITO\SMS-Chat\SMSChat.exe
Sens_SMS_parameters.format=open:%p

keko001

Aug 5, 2008
it does not work well for me mean the names are not possible to click
or the alphabet letters are not staying in the picture also the settings, this is a problem that I have or more people ?? and i dont see the other picture that you let see ??:confused:

Jimllfixit

Apr 29, 2008
There seems to be a lot of Beta testing going on for a product that you have to pay for. How about it is released free of charge until a finished version is available, otherwise i am stickig with iContacts.

BTW it does look a very nice app, and has loads of potential.

Keep up the good work

PrimeContact

Dec 29, 2007
Update: PrimeContact 2.216

PrimeContact 2.216
primecontact_2.0.gif

PrimeContact has hidden TAP-zones located on the corners of the screen:
  • Upper left corner - select group/company
  • Upper right corner - main menu
  • Lower right corner - select letter

Downloads: CAB | ZIP (including wm2003)

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
I changed my device to the Touch HD.
I tried Primecontact using the key which I used with my vodafone v1640, but is not working (it seems it is unregistered).

I have bought primecontact (see post 168).

Is it possible to pm me a new registrating key, please?

edit: Product code: NQPWU-JBEDE-NMPOM

Last edited:

desteni

Apr 3, 2008
hi i have donwload the cab instalet too my ppc htc cruise i try to load primecontact from programs only show the splash screen primecontact and nothing hapent goes to main screen of the ppc again what i make wrong?

PrimeContact

Dec 29, 2007
hi i have donwload the cab instalet too my ppc htc cruise i try to load primecontact from programs only show the splash screen primecontact and nothing hapent goes to main screen of the ppc again what i make wrong?
Can You download ZIP-version, unpack and run it? If it don't help You, can You change parameter "Log_level=4" in "\Program Files\PrimeContact\PrimeContact.cfg" and after run show content of pc_log.txt here?

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
I did send an email to Handango's support and I'm waiting for their reply.:eek:

Other than that, I have to say that I LOVE your program, and I believe that it is THE BEST contact manager that exists!!!

Ebodu

Sep 24, 2007
20 USD is too much for this application. 10usd should be enough.
The demo PrimeContact shoud have posibility to make some limited no of calls. How can I test if I like or not?
Exe file is packed with upx :) but modified

Icontact is slower but is very close and most important it's FREEWARE and in english

Last edited: