X1 programs, panels, tweaks, fixes [COLLECTION]

Search This thread

X4B4R4S

Dec 18, 2008
Hi, i have installed this application:
FInixNOver VGA Battery/Network Icons Install sdkcerts.cab first!
See original topic (outdated) | See the new customization topic here (!) | by FInixNOver
Mirror: download CAB installer and other needed files (zip)

...when installation is completed, i make a soft reset and restart the X1 but i don't see changed icon or battery notify on the screen... help! thx

P.s: I installed sdkcerts and the file cab FInixNOver.

Autoquote...
FinixNOver does not work on Xperia?

Gonzo_x1

Dec 20, 2008
can't play Music

hi forum

I've tested both, the manila full cabs and the tf3d beta2 on my german XPeria. I also installed the audiomanager on both settings (manila and tf3d beta2), but i can't play music (with or without blackstone audiomanager). When i am in the music menu i am also not able to browse through albums by using the touch screen. Either this or when i am pressing any other button (play or next/arrow down) i always get the message:
There was a problem with AudioManager_eng.exe

Second question: When i am using the manila cabs i don't have this nice green buttons like from tf3d beta 2. Also the clock seems to look a little different. Do i correctly understand that the manila cabs are not from Touch HD, but only the tf3d beta2 cabs are from Touch HD? And when i am using the manila cabs, how can i change the color of the grey buttons to green?
Many thanks in advance.

regards,

Gonzo_X1

benzo

Oct 16, 2008
Rome
i've installed the touch hd keyboard but i want to setting up "FULL QWERTY" as default keyboard but i don't know how...
i've tried to search in registry but i don't find where change the value...
help

chongbh

Aug 5, 2008
Singpapore
i've installed the touch hd keyboard but i want to setting up "FULL QWERTY" as default keyboard but i don't know how...
i've tried to search in registry but i don't find where change the value...
help

You can set the default keyboard by using a program called SKTOOLS as there is a input module whereby you can set the default input method of your choice.

norti

steve_jjones

Dec 2, 2008
I have the TouchFlo3d Beta 2 installed on my Xperia. It's runs great, except the Photo Album seems to crash a lot (I just removed the tab).

Is this the best version to run or should I run the Manilla HD cab?

I've looked through the forums but it seems a little confusing. What's the difference between Manilla HD and touch flo 3d? Are they the same thing?

I have everyone running pretty good, so I don't want to install the Manilla HD if it's worse.

Thanks

dlff

Dec 24, 2008
Smart Tweaker '08 vs Tweak v2.0

I am curious to know the diff between these two tweakers for the X1.
You have to pay for the Smart tweaker '08 which can be found in gsmarena's software section where as the Tweak v2.0 is free.
I do not mind to pay if the Smart tweaker '08 works better.
Thank you & looking forward to all your replies soon.

HansWurst40

Dec 24, 2008
What about blackstone keyboard installation probs getting solved?!

Hello guys
This post describes my problems with the new blackstone keyboard pretty pretty well:
"06-11-2008, 10:59 AM

I installed the blackstone keyboard and (...) on my o2 UK x1.
I can see the keyboard names in the list but it wont load, and if i go into the options, choose one then press "Options" it says keyboard failed to load.
(...)

Anyone any ideas? Am i missing a prerequisite?"

Unfortunately no one here replied to this fellow and I did as told in most of the cyberspace forums to search through the posts...dead end - yielded NO RESULTS:mad:. Just a little info:
German Xperia and only Touch Flo3D installed, works fine, nothing else.
So could anyone PLEASE help us with the keyboard getting into service properly.
Thank you very much in advance and Merry Christmas!:)

Kind Regards
Hans

yellowjaap

Nov 20, 2008
i had the same problem with the dialer. When i did a hard reset and installed the dialer and keyboard BEFORE installing manilla it worked ok...

Hope this will help you. maybe you can uninstal tf3d, install the cabs and then reinstall tf3d... then you dont need to do that hard reset i did...

One more question i cannot find anywhere and has yet not been anwsered in the Manilla cab topic:

Can someone please tell what all those manilla cabs do? I mean, some out obvious, but what about the shortcut and strange names ones?

What do they do on your phone and how does it work?

thx in advance

Top Liked Posts