taktiK 4.4.2 - Release 2 Available

Search This thread

vladata

Mar 24, 2013
Varna
1. Ringtone work only default tone, changing to other tone but this way stop ringing. After restart it rings again with default tone.
2. Location service and weather widget not work too, that is what i found for now.
Great work man, 10x

luistomato

Mar 2, 2013
I really like the ROM, but I have a serious issue: I turned off the phone, and now its stuck on the android logo. I can't boot into recovery since my volume down doesnt work... There's anything I can do?

ermoto

Apr 1, 2009
I really like the ROM, but I have a serious issue: I turned off the phone, and now its stuck on the android logo. I can't boot into recovery since my volume down doesnt work... There's anything I can do?

If you power off the phone and connect it to PC you can install the adb driver and use adb tools to restart the phone in recovery

Inviato dal mio LG-E975 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: luistomato

Steam.

Jun 7, 2012
Skopje
I mean... how can I install the drivers if I can't pass the boot animation?

havent you used that pc with adb before?how did you root & s-off your phone?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qabo1tue2v1ky75/HTCDriver_4.1.0.001.msi

Install those, plug the phone, it should pick up the phone.If it goes to searching windows update, press skip obtaining software from wupdate and confirm.It should install the drivers you just downloaded for your phone.Then, try the command.

Reactions: AZain

chrisb906

Jan 4, 2013
Keep holding down power and volume down. When screen is blank, let go of power button and keep volume button down til your recovery pops up.

Chris B.

luistomato

Mar 2, 2013
havent you used that pc with adb before?how did you root & s-off your phone?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qabo1tue2v1ky75/HTCDriver_4.1.0.001.msi

Install those, plug the phone, it should pick up the phone.If it goes to searching windows update, press skip obtaining software from wupdate and confirm.It should install the drivers you just downloaded for your phone.Then, try the command.
I am sorry, because I dont wanna own the thread, but how do I open the command window?

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Ok, I finally made it, thanks to everyone! Now, from recovery, should i install the ROM again, or just wiping cache would do it?

MidnightJava

Sep 4, 2012
Reston, VA
I am sorry, because I dont wanna own the thread, but how do I open the command window?

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Ok, I finally made it, thanks to everyone! Now, from recovery, should i install the ROM again, or just wiping cache would do it?

Since you came that far, I would wipe cache and install the ROM again. No reason not to, and that seems like your best chance of success.

Steam.

Jun 7, 2012
Skopje

Wipe data/factory reset, if you have 4ext wipe all partitions except sdcard and reinstall.Clean is the way to go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *no longer supported*

Welcome to taktiK
    BbZshtUCEAAtK1i.png:small
    BZ9N9vKCQAARvbK.png:small

BZDVVsXCYAAJe4m.jpg:medium

Rom
    Release 1 - Stable

Release 2 - Experimental causes breakages in audio and camera

Gapps
    http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/pa_gapps-full-4.4-20131126-signed.zip

Kernel source:
    https://github.com/randomblame/Jellytime_7x30/commits/jellytime
    I'm alive still just sat down at the computer today for the first time since getting sick - still fighting the pneumonia the antibiotics haven't done their job but I am slowly getting better either that or used to it. Pulled in some of paulb-nl and musta's changes to enable ion and I'm going to play with that tonight. I'm having problems syncing I may need to pull down a whole new repository this hard drive is acting like there is corruption.

*confirmed enabling ion fixes black boxes. browser gmail etc working still need to sync to 4.4.2 and fix some things

*tracked down file corruption to my manifests.git and got it fixed now I'm building 4.4.2
    went to the doctors again yesterday and took care of myself a bit, trying to get some work done today might get a build out tonight :)
    well todays build:
    Bbkv7u3CUAA0mPq.png:large

enables selinux in permissive mode
    has working listview animations
    new battery icons from upstream
    but breaks video playback and adds a visual glitch in recents menu so It's not R2 material :) Progress is being made at least