What book are you reading currently?

Search This thread

William_bone

Apr 12, 2021
I would suggest you to read about Japanese culture. I am currently reading about the Kabuki theatre and kabuki history in the Japanese mythology in which they use noh, wooden and some other sorts of ancient mask . It is an ancient theatre in which the actors perform different plays wearing kabuki masks and samurai outfit. Do read about it and let me know.

jacksonrock

Apr 13, 2021
i'm reading 2 books the one is about American tradition like their dressing ways their food or like famous food of American people and majorly about their ascent like what is the difference between American ascent and England and some other staff and the second book which named as The 'Animal skull' and this book describes in words and pictures the bones and skulls of different animals like dog, cat, sheep, cow etc and regions of the skull important to identification, including illustrations of all the bones in the cranium, leading to a greater understanding of a creature's place in the natural world. Life-size drawings and detailed measurements make this guide an invaluable reference for wildlife professionals, trackers, and animal-lovers alike.
51-UrTK03tL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dragonfly21

Apr 24, 2021
quizlagoon.com
I am reading The Power of Now from Eckhart Tolle. It is probably the most powerful book I’ve ever read, and it changed the way in which I see the world and my position in it.

azeempaki

May 2, 2021
Germany
first of all I'm a software Engineer, but I'm addictive of History & GreenupTown, I always wander that what Happened in last 3 Century, Like WAR, TECHNOLOGIES, INVENTION and Nation Heros, every thing, Now from few days I'm reading a books named as "The Crusades: The Authoritative History of the War for the Holy Land" the best book ever regarding Crusader's Night Templers, I must suggest this book to every history lover.

Top Liked Posts