24th November 2013, 11:42 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 5,332

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strong0

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately the link you posted doesn't work now, I have re-flash the recovery to CWM and it can work properly. Hope we can have a stable version of Android 4.4 soon with your kindly help!

Sorry guys...

It has been a long week and I don't have enough sleep. I post the wrong link...
this is the right one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2532300

26th November 2013, 04:27 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I flashed this on my p6800 coming from daniel's CM11. All good for me as I only use wifi and do not have a sim card. There seems to be a problem with the wifi not able to turn on after a while and requires a reboot to resolve it. Otherwise, fantastic to have KitKat on my Tab 7.7 even before my HTC One!
26th November 2013, 08:11 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_hk

I'm a bio-android...

Daniel, i knew it long ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to lomniom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lomniom Ad-Free
26th November 2013, 01:26 PM |#24  
Flag Chiang Mai
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkoh-xda

I flashed this on my p6800 coming from daniel's CM11. All good for me as I only use wifi and do not have a sim card. There seems to be a problem with the wifi not able to turn on after a while and requires a reboot to resolve it. Otherwise, fantastic to have KitKat on my Tab 7.7 even before my HTC One!

Same issue.
27th November 2013, 05:02 PM |#25  
Flag Holland, PA/Lake Ariel, PA
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkoh-xda

Why? CM11 runs great on the One! Not many customizations yet but rock solid! Give it a try.

Daniel,
If you need an i815 tester to help address the issue with no mobile data, I'd be happy to help. For now I'm using your PAC 4.2.2 as I need data. That has been very solid but want KitKat on my 7.7

Thanks for keeping the 7.7 alive and kicking!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike02z For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mike02z Ad-Free
27th November 2013, 07:41 PM |#26  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 94

More
The new features of omniROM is really awesome, dying to try it.

http://omnirom.org/features/new-features-omnirom/
3rd December 2013, 04:12 PM |#27  
Flag knoxville, tennessee
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I am loving this build. It is way smoother than the Pac build. Two quick questions:

1 - Is it just me or is everyone unable to change the dpi? I am using RomToolBox, and new settings won't stick.

2 - Is there a fix for the artifacts on the screen? They come up every time the device rotates, I think.
8th December 2013, 08:46 AM |#28  
Flag Nepal
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is mobile data working in this build?
8th December 2013, 08:08 PM |#29  
Flag Holland, PA/Lake Ariel, PA
Thanks Meter: 677

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFTI

Not on the i815.
9th December 2013, 05:21 AM |#30  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LFTI

Not here either p6800 , it's the only thing stopping me from using it as a daily driver
It's that good
10th December 2013, 01:54 PM |#31  
Flag oslo
Thanks Meter: 93

More
#feedback
Rom is nice.. I´m a sucker for anything light and fast. Testing it for two weeks, and the report:
1. Diceplayer 2.0.50/PlayerX 2.0.2 crashes when playing videos (wmv and mp4), but playing via Quickpic works fine (except wmv).
2. Performance settings fc - manually setting UV/ scheduler/system tweaks and so on works as always.
3. Installing Crossbreeder always helps extending screen time for me from 4-5hours to 6-7 hours depending on screen brightness, mine is around 10% all the time..This has been a huge issue for me regarding any roms 4.2-> as screen time is no where near cm10 @ 9-10 hours of usage when browsing without javascript and mainly reading in airplanemode.
3. What happened to the smdk4210 settings in 4.2->, the one where we could set screen temp and modes and so on..

Does anyone mind if I post in this thread regarding building this rom?
I won´t be able to "contribute" in development before beginning of february, hopefully there will be something left for a noob to do
cheers!
Attached Files
File Type: txt camera.txt - [Click for QR Code] (21.9 KB, 33 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to biopsin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift biopsin Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, galaxytab7.7, kitkat, omnirom
Previous Thread Next Thread