Starting to lag

Search This thread

Evostance

Nov 27, 2008
www.greghesp.com
Is anyone elses dhd starting to lag. Mine has gone really slow and now nothing moves smoothly. No idea whats going on

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

ll_l_x_l_ll

Sep 1, 2007
- do you use task manager? if not ... consider one ?

- also. did you try to restart the phone ? like.. something might be eating your ram ?

also. its well known fact that android after while gets slower for some reason. its software problem i think.

when you install fresh rom. its omg fast. when u start adding stuff to it. it starts to suck

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Not if you keep clearing your cache.

This will probably fix your problem. Cache Cleaner is available free on the market.

The only issue with CacheCleaner is it requires Root.
If you have not rooted your phone then you can get hold of 'Quick App Clean Cache' but it's not free.
Works fine for me though.

mancuk1972

Mar 4, 2009
A simple reboot usually sorts it - i noticed a slow down but then its back like new after the reboot

one thing i have noticed is that the handset is slower when i use the switch off (which then when i switch back on boots really quick) ... ive ended up leaving mine on cos i dont think the switch off is quite the switch off it should be ,,,

mancuk29

Mar 22, 2007
Manchester
iv just tried visionary and it says that usb debugging has to be enabled ... cant see this in the setup menu (was a tab on desire within computer setup(

can anyone help please ?

Humz

May 9, 2008
Walsall
Mine slowed down this morning so I uninstalled a couple of programs that I had installed this morning and all is fine again! I guess one of them was having issues.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App