Need help with G900P outside the USA

Search This thread

daveyaz

Nov 3, 2009
:):confused:

Hi there guys....

I really need some help ............

I live in Israel, I bought S5 G900P from e-bay (sprint) and i'm having issues when trying to use the 4G service......i get NO SERVICE .....even in 3G it's slow and sometimes even not working too.

the phone is on 4.4.4 and on the original rom G900PVPU1ANK4.

I'm looking for a solution or a good ROM to solve these issues .......

Thanks for all ............:):confused:

chefbaker11

Jan 29, 2014
The Moon

Hi there guys....

I live in Israel, I bought S5 G900P from e-bay (sprint) and i'm having issues when trying to use the 4G service......i get NO SERVICE .....even in 3G it's slow and sometimes even not working too.

As far as I know, the SM-G900P is the US variant. That might be why youre having issues with service. There is an international variant of the the S5 I believe. You could try an international ROM. I've never used one and don't plan on it, so do your homework. Thats a hard one. Maybe someone else will chime in. This should probably be posted in the "General Discussion Forum" though, not to mention if it was youd probably get more help. Just saying. I don't think this is the forum for you.

Reactions: daveyaz

daveyaz

Nov 3, 2009
As far as I know, the SM-G900P is the US variant. That might be why youre having issues with service. There is an international variant of the the S5 I believe. You could try an international ROM. I've never used one and don't plan on it, so do your homework. Thats a hard one. Maybe someone else will chime in. This should probably be posted in the "General Discussion Forum" though, not to mention if it was youd probably get more help. Just saying. I don't think this is the forum for you.

Thanks

Where can i get the international rom ?

reft4u

Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai
I have a G900P in India we anyways dont have 4g but 3g seems to be choppy anyways.

I have installed a International rom on the G900P via a rom compatibility patch by jrkruse which is available in sprint forum here it self. ENjoy

chefbaker11

Jan 29, 2014
The Moon
Thanks

I have a G900P in India we anyways dont have 4g but 3g seems to be choppy anyways.

I have installed a International rom on the G900P via a rom compatibility patch by jrkruse which is available in sprint forum here it self. ENjoy

Thanks for chimming in. As I said, I've never used an international ROM, so I really couldn't tell you where to find one. However, I know @jrkruse has a bunch of stuff concerning those types of ROMs. I'm pretty sure I've seen posts by him concerning international ROMs. I may be wrong. I would imagine though, that if you are using a US variant of the S5, regardless of what ROM your using, you will still have issues with connections being slow simply because youre not located in the US, where the phone is meant to be used. I could be WAY off, but thats just my guess. Check out @jrkruse, I'm sure youll find something to play around with.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi there guys....

Thanks

Thanks for chimming in. As I said, I've never used an international ROM, so I really couldn't tell you where to find one. However, I know @jrkruse has a bunch of stuff concerning those types of ROMs. I'm pretty sure I've seen posts by him concerning international ROMs. I may be wrong. I would imagine though, that if you are using a US variant of the S5, regardless of what ROM your using, you will still have issues with connections being slow simply because youre not located in the US, where the phone is meant to be used. I could be WAY off, but thats just my guess. Check out @jrkruse, I'm sure youll find something to play around with.