[RUU] CustomRUU for Iolite

Search This thread

udK

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 15, 2007
Switzerland
Hi all, I've created HTC Iolite CustomRUU patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an .nbh, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a splash screen.

How to: Drop the .nbh file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing.

Have fun.

Attachments

• Iolite_CustomRUU_v1.0.zip
    599.5 KB · Views: 4,435
Last edited:

maddie01

Feb 5, 2009
New Orleans
Hi all,
I am new to the Iolite device but would like to understand. Is this a Cooked WinMo 6.5 Rom that works on the HTC Iolite? Do we need to load a Hardspl liek when upgrading ROMS on the TouchPro? Are there step by step directions? Thanks!

mirko.prinz

May 13, 2007
Erfurt
Hi all,
I am new to the Iolite device but would like to understand. Is this a Cooked WinMo 6.5 Rom that works on the HTC Iolite? Do we need to load a Hardspl liek when upgrading ROMS on the TouchPro? Are there step by step directions? Thanks!

Please read the other posts (in the beginning of this thread)

The most important rule in forums:
first read, then post
Isn´t a ROM, it´s a flashing tool.

Greetings

torrentonly

Jan 25, 2008
chankafai: No. It is only a little patch, when you want to update your boot screen or radio without formatting your device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all, I've created HTC Iolite CustomRUU patched to perform a 'task 32' instead of a 'task 28' after flashing an .nbh, so it will not format your device if you just flash a radio or a splash screen.

How to: Drop the .nbh file of your choice in the same folder as CustomRUU and start flashing.

Have fun.